CHAPTER 17: LUCKY

Though the breezes through the trees

Move so pretty you're all I see

As the world keeps spinning round

You hold me right here right now

JASON MRAZ

(The same night after keiji's confession)

The third years are now discussing on how to make this camp less boring. They have been practicing for four days in a row, they need to do something fun like other normal teenagers do.

"I don't see why not having some fun, sa'amura-kun. You should loosen up a bit, you could get wrinkles before you're 40 if you keep that strained face" sugawara laughs horribly at tetsurou's comment, the way he pronounced daichi's name is so hilarious.

"You know he's right. You should act more like a teenager"

"Its not my fault that i have children as my teammates. Really, they're giving me headache" daichi tries to defend himself.

"Poor daichi, he do be the one babysitting his teammates" all the third years sweatdropped at koutaro's comment, knowing fully well that he's the one been babysat by his teammates despite him being a captain.

"How about we do the night walk??" konoha asks with his classic sly grin.

"Night walk? Aren't there ghosts here?!!" koutaro shouted.

"Are you chickening out now, bokuto?" tetsurou asks, giving him a smirk.

"No i'm not!!"

"Then it's settled"

"Hey we should ask the others here too" silence looms over them showing that no one protested.

"Then, we being the third years here, will prepare the activities and our precious kouhais will be the ones enjoying that!!" All of them agrees with a devil smirk on their faces.