CHAPTER 12.2: LOVER

Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?

With every guitar string scar on my hand

I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover

TAYLOR SWIFT

(Nighttime) 

(Nighttime) 

All of the fukurodani's volleyball members already changed to a more comfortable clothes after enjoying their time at the beach. Now, they are preparing all the ingredients for barbecue as their dinner. 

"Bokuto! yukie! stop hogging all the meats, we brought just enough for everyone!" kaori scold as both said third years keep emptying the plates.

"But it's my favorite food!!" Koutaro tries to justify his actions which is failed miserably as y/n snatches the food that was in his hands.

"You can't be selfish, bokuto-san. Everyone wants to enjoy it too" keiji says with his soft voice, but there's a hint of firmness in it.

"Yeah big baby, now come here help us preparing the foods so it will be faster for us to enjoy our dinner" konoha says as he pulls koutaro's ear.

A few minutes later, all the foods are ready to be enjoyed. Currently, they are gathered in a circle, with a fire pit in the middle. Everyone is enjoying their food while having a chit chat.

Konoha decided to do something funny to see their precious captain's reaction. "Did you know that this place is actually haunted?" 

Komi, knowing fully well konoha's intention, add in "yeah, i heard that big tree behind our inn has something to do with it" 

with that, sarukui joins in "i heard that we should never go to the bathroom alone after midnight. And never left the television on when we are sleeping" 

Their obviously made up story somehow makes poor koutaro starts to shake, "w-why is that?"

"Are you sure you want to know?" konoha asks with a sly grin. The other team members are doing their best to contain themselves from bursting into laughters.