CHAPTER 15: MY LOVE

And oh, my love

I'm holding on forever

Reaching for the love that seems so far

WESTLIFE

Summer holidays started right after the fukurodani students took their exams

Summer holidays started right after the fukurodani students took their exams. It means that summer training camp is starting. The teams that will be joining are mostly the same teams as from the last year, but for this year there will be an additional team from miyagi, which is karasuno. 

Koutaro seems to be so excited about the new team as he heard from tetsurou about their freak duo. Knowing him, Y/n assumes that he would be adopting one or two students from the team to become his disciple. Y/n smiles at that thought, admiring how nice koutaro is to be teaching a potential opposing team some new skills, despite people might take him as someone who likes to show off. But she knows her cousin so well, that he would do it to bring out others potential and soar together with them.

After confirming that all of the stuffs to be brought to the camp was loaded into the bus, all of the fukurodani volleyball members took their seat inside the bus. As usual, y/n would sit beside keiji, and she made sure to warn koutaro not being too loud during the ride.

Arriving shinzen high, where the camp would be held, they were greeted by the said school volleyball members. The other schools seems to be there already. Mako, the manager from Shinzen showed the girls where they would be staying for the week.

This is when y/n realized that she forgot to bring one of her bags, that contains her toiletries. She groaned, beating herself for being clumsy. She have to excuse herself later to go to the nearest convenience store to buy the essentials she forgot. But for now, she has to focus on assisting the team during their practice.

Being the only medical assistant, y/n basically helped every team there tending to their injuries

Being the only medical assistant, y/n basically helped every team there tending to their injuries. It's not that their own managers can't do that, but having someone who specializes in that area really helps as the managers can do their duties efficiently. Y/n didn't realize that she overworks as she is enjoying the things she does.