CHAPTER 7: FLY ME TO THE MOON

Fill my heart with song and let me sing forevermore

You are all I long for

All I worship and adore

In other words, please be true

In other words, I love you

FRANK SINATRA

"We are finally entering our second year!!" y/n exclaimed while preparing bento for keiji and koutaro

"We are finally entering our second year!!" y/n exclaimed while preparing bento for keiji and koutaro. It's early April, meaning it is the beginning of the school year. 

"You seem so happy for first day of school" l/n maiko, y/n's mom responded to her. 

"Yeah, it remarks a first year of my friendship with Akaashi-san!! And we're still in the same class too!!" y/n said fondly.

"Oh yeah, that special boy you always talk about, when will you introduce him to me?" now y/n is blushing at her mom's question. 

"Mom, you make it sound like he's my boyfriend.." 

"What??? He's not??" her mom acts dumb. She knows her mom is trying to tease her. Afterall, Koutaro did tell her mom about her and Keiji's relationship. y/n despises Koutaro for that, thinking that he's exaggerating everything. What she didn't know is, Koutaro is actually an honest person, he tells everything genuinely based on his view, which means that y/n's and Keiji's relationship actually does look like a couple in the outsiders' eyes, of course the main characters here are oblivious about it.

"No. We're not..." '...yet' y/n continues in her heart. Her mom smirks knowing what her daughter's thinking. 

"Yeah yeah whatever. Come on Koutaro's already at the gate!!" 

"Okay mom see you later!!" She says while kissing her mom's cheeks before running to where Koutaro is.

Y/n's mom, l/n Maiko owns a small flower shop near their house. While her father already dead two years after her birth. Maiko is actually the little sister of Koutaro's dad. After her father's death, Koutaro's dad basically plays the role as y/n's father, providing her a father's  love which she lacks of. That's why her mom works to provide for their family. She couldn't afford to burden her brother any more. Sounds modest, but they have a healthy and loving mom and daughter bond, making y/n grew up happily.

"Race you to the school!! Whoever lose buys whatever other person's want!!"with that remark y/n fasten her pace

"Damn you kou it's unfair you are an athlete!!!" They continue the race with laughter, until they reach the gate, both of them collapsed immediately. 

"I *huff* won *huff*" y/n said panting. 

"NO *huff* that would be me!!" Kou protests. 

"Damn we wouldnt know who the winner is" 

"what about we just buy each other's request??" 

"Deal" they shook their hands while grinning.

Y/n spotted Keiji as soon as she arrived their homeroom

Y/n spotted Keiji as soon as she arrived their homeroom. She waved enthusiastically to him grinning while Keiji gives her a small smile with a small wave. 

"KEIJIII HOW WAS YOUR HOLIDAY??"

"Full of preparation classes for this year's education" keiji shrugs. 

Y/n found it weird. She thought he would have fun like other students would too. "Ouhh, I helped mom tending her flower shop" 

"Your mom have a flower shop??" 

"Yes!! She grows all of them by herself. It's just a humble shop. She has her own garden at the shop's backyard. Ohhh I will bring you to her shop and garden one day! If you want to" y/n said excitedly.

 "I would love to" Keiji gave her a soft smile. 'Flowers. Now, i can't see the word without remembering her'. Keiji said to himself.

Published on: 22/12/2021