CHAPTER 12.1: LOVER

Can I go where you go?

Can we always be this close forever and ever?

TAYLOR SWIFT

It's the beginning of summer, and koutaro already making a fuss on how the team should go on vacation for memories

"We should go on a road trip!!" the owl captain starts giving suggestions.

"And who's gonna drive?? The most responsible ones, a.k.a akaashi and your cousin aren't legal to drive yet, and we don't have a van to load all of the members" with that, sarukui bursted koutaro's bubbles. 

"Aww shucks.. how about we go to an amusement park??" koutaro tries his luck.

"You know that not everyone enjoys extreme rides there?" konoha cringes at the thought of puking after riding a rollercoaster.

 "What about we having picnic?" "Let's go to the beach!!" Yukie and Kaori said in unison. 

"Aha! then, how about we have a picnic at the beach?!" Everyone seems to be excited listening  to y/n's suggestion. 

"How about we have a sleepover too while we are at it?? Then, we can have some barbecue at night. We can go together by a train as we usually do" y/n adds to her suggestion. 

"Woahhh you're the best planner y/n-chan!" Komi said while ruffling her hair. 

"So, everyone's in, I believe?" Koutaro asks feeling delighted, earning a unison 'yes' from everyone, except one.

While all of the members are discussing on their plan, keiji pondering on how he should tell his parents. He do have extra cram school on the weekends, seeing that this trip will be held on the weekend as in the summer break they will be having an annual training camp. Well, it's not like his parents at home at all, so he thought that maybe he could sneak out and join everyone. Yeah, that may be the best idea. It's not like he has done something like this before. He never has been invited to join something like this, it's like a once in a lifetime opportunity, to maybe enjoying his life for once, to feel alive. Maybe if he do misses this chance, he would never experience something like this again. Yes, he would get some scolding if his parents know he ditched the extra classes, but he thought it would be worth it. He wants to spend more time with y/n and his friends, the only ones he feels like a real family to him.

Keiji didn't realize that he starts to overthinking, and plays with his fingers aggressively. The only thing that brought him back to reality is when he feels someone took his hands and starts massaging it gently. 

"You're doing it again. What is it on your mind, Akaashi?" A soft and calming voice he knew surely that could make him forget all of his worries in the nick of time. He looks into the e/c and finds comfort in it, answering all of the questions in his mind immediately.