CHAPTER 30: LOVE GROWS

There's something about her hand holding mine

It's a feeling that's fine

And I just gotta say

She's really got a magical spell

And it's working so well

That I can't get away

EDIDON LIGHTHOUSE

Keiji was discharged on the next day, and his health recovering rapidly

Keiji was discharged on the next day, and his health recovering rapidly. He is much more happier with all the loves he deserves. After the examination week, the students got a whole week break, and after that the school will hold a graduation ceremonies for the third years.

It is now the weekend, it's three days after he got discharged. Keiji woke up later than he usually do, still recovering from the fever. His parents does keep their promise, they stay at home frequently than they usually do. Keiji still feels awkward around them, and his parents understand him. It would take a longer time for them to get used to this new change, all for the better. They know they have to pay for how horrible they treated him before. But all thanks to y/n, that keep encouraging the family to accept each other.

Keiji goes to the kitchen to grab something to eat, he really hopes that y/n lives with him and he can eat her cooks everyday. Suddenly he feels that how good is it to eat y/n's dishes early in the morning, chuckles to himself on how much he misses his girl already.

Reaching the kitchen, keiji was so shocked by the sight of it. He rubs his eyes to confirm he was not dreaming. There's stood his love with his mom in the kitchen, she seems like she's teaching his mom something. 

"Ouh keiji you're awake. Y/n is here to help me. I realized i never cook anything for you for so long, only let our maid do all the cooking. I regret it, i don't even know what's your favourite foods are. So, i called y/n to help me make your favorite dishes" keiko notices keiji. 

"Good morning keiji!" y/n waves to him. He gives her a soft smile and waves to her back. 

"Mom, you shouldn't bother y/n early in the morning. She must has something more important to do" keiji replies as he goes to the cabinet to take some cereals.

"What the heck are you talking about keiji?? Making your favorite foods is like my special thing to do. Especially when your mom asked me to help her doing it. This moment is important to me. I'm glad that your mom trusted me to do this" y/n replies.

"You heard your girl, son. She's such an angel, I can't wait for you to make her as my daughter in law already" y/n blushes by keiko's statement.