CHAPTER 13: DANDELIONS

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime

And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine

Ruth B.

Now, every students of Fukurodani Academy are preparing for examinations before summer breaks

Now, every students of Fukurodani Academy are preparing for examinations before summer breaks. The teachers always put their trust in the students of advanced classes, given that they are the bright students. This gave pressure on some of them, while there are other students that are not being hard on themselves. Y/N is one of the students that doesn't pressure herself that much, she knows her own capabilities. After all, she did managed to become the top 10 students of their year from the last examinations result. She's the type to not push herself to her limits as she doesn't want to tire herself mentally and physically.

Keiji on the other hands, is pushing himself too much to maintain his top student label. He's doing this of course to make his parents satisfied with him. If he somehow managed to drop his examination results, the things that are precious to him would be taken away. He always imagines the worst case if he did get second place, his parents would take away anything that they thought distracting him from studying. He knows his parents too much, so he is afraid that they will take away the only thing that keeps him going, the one that gives him happiness, which is the team. He don't know how, but he feels that they will somehow make him stay away from the team. That's why, he is pushing all his limits, to make sure he can be a top student of their year this time too.

Keiji's eyebags didn't go unnoticed by Y/N. "Did you get enough of sleep, Akaashi?"

"Yes. I did" lies. 

"Your eyebags telling me otherwise. Say, did you pull out an all-nighter again?" 

"......" 

"I noticed since last year, every time the examination weeks are coming, you always look more tired than usual. Are you being hard on yourself?" "

"No. Don't worry about me. I'm okay" 

"How couldn't i worry about you? I don't want to make assumptions, but i'm afraid that you do something that your body can't handle. Not to mention, you already have cram schools almost everyday already. Aren't you tired at all?" 

"I believe that i can handle it. You worry too much l/n. I've been doing this since i was in primary school. I will be okay once the examination weeks are over, i will get enough rest" 

"But we have training camp, remember?" 

"Yes. But i managed last year, didn't I?" 

Y/N took a deep breath "i don't know Akaashi. Just please, take care of your body" Y/N smiles softly, Keiji could see the look concern in her eyes, glad that there are someone out there cares about him.