CHAPTER 22: LOCKED AWAY

If I got locked away

And we lost it all today

Tell me honestly,
would you still love me the same?

ADAM LEVIGNE

It doesn't matter if it's physically or emotionally, y/n aware that if you fail to take a proper care towards you children, you could be called as an abusive

It doesn't matter if it's physically or emotionally, y/n aware that if you fail to take a proper care towards you children, you could be called as an abusive. If that's the matter, she would do anything to put keiji away from his parents. She knows how much power keiji's parents hold, she wont hesitate to take him to a safer place if abusive parents were the case. She don't want to believe it, but seeing how keiji's behaviors changed so much after he goes home, she can only make that conclusion.

She can't do it if keiji himself didn't want to be helped. He would do anything to avoid her if she wants to talk with him. Y/n couldn't find it in herself to hate keiji, even if he acts all cold towards her. It's been a week since he ignores her, she felt so drift away from him. She couldn't help but feel pathetic that she can't do anything about it. He was so happy with her these past months. And there's national too next week. All the teammates keep asking her, if they have any problems, or is keiji okay, all y/n could answer was "let's have a faith in him". She loves him so much, she would do anything to bring back that beautiful smile of him.

Although keiji don't go lunch together with y/n anymore, she still brings bento to him. She always put the food she made on his table, with a post-it note attached to it. The notes were not that much of words, only sweet things such as 'you did great today', 'please take care of yourself', 'i'm always here for you' and 'don't push yourself too much'. And when she went back to her class, keiji would put back the empty lunch container to her table, assuring her that he had eaten the lunch she made for him. Y/n would smile knowing that he at least still willing to eat the foods she made.

To keiji, y/n has the most pure heart. She is an angel. Keiji keep the notes she gave to him in his journal. He listens to the playlist she made to lull him to sleep, even if he sleeps for only 2 hours a day given that he has to study most of the time, and the book of 'all the things i love about you' that y/n made is the only thing that help him throughout the day.

He always forgot to eat, y/n's lunch is the only proper meal he has everyday. His maid would leave the food at his room's door, but he doesn't have any appetite to eat anything other that y/n's food. So, he thought it would be okay to just hunger himself until he gets y/n's food the next day. It's not that bad, he would eat snacks such as crackers or biscuits in the meantime, he doesn't starve himself at all. Y/n wouldn't be mad if she knows this, right? She cant be, he knows she loves him too much.

 Y/n wouldn't be mad if she knows this, right? She cant be, he knows she loves him too much

Published on: 11/1/2022

A/N: Sorry for the shorter chapters lately, it's just like an insight of what's happening. I promise it will be in a reasonable length for the next chapter, with conversations in it too of course. See you in the next chapters!