However, everyone doesn't need to know that so I keep my thoughts to myself.

"Are you okay Principessa?" Angelo hesitates talking to me as if I could break any minute.

I hate when they treat me like I'm glass.

"Yeah I'm fine." I lie shrugging as I look up at everyone else and show them a fake smile to make them feel better.

"Anyways next person now." I try changing the subject which thankfully works.

"Yes! my turn." Alessio grins as everyone's concentration turns to him.

"I'm the oldest 17 year old, I'm the best at cooking and I personally think I'm the best chief in this whole house." Alessio says smugly looking towards Lorenzo to see him roll his eyes.

"Wait only I get to decide that." I sternly tell him as Lorenzo now grins.

"Fine I will make you food one day." Alessio huffs.

"How does she always get people to make food for her." Matteo whines as the others all laugh.

"I'm just amazing." I state smugly as I know Matteo hates when I say I am more cared for. "Now moving on." I continue.

"I'm Andrea as you know, I am the best with computers in this whole family and i will be going school with you all too." Andrea informs me as I just nod.

"You were the best with computers but I think Liliana is the best now." Angelo announces as I sink in my chair feeling my cheeks heat up.

"How so?" Grandpa raises his eyebrows as he takes a sip out of his drink.

"Well she hacked into the Russian security system in under 5 minutes which is five minutes less than Andrea's high score." Angelo explains as everyone's jaws drop to the floor.

I wanted to say close your mouths before you catch a fly but control myself as I have only just met these people.

"That's impossible!" Andrea, Matteo and Luca shout all at once.

"But I held the fastest record." Andrea whines leaning his head back and sitting back down.

"Not anymore." I brag while the others all looks at me proud.

What can I say, I'm just perfect at everything.

"At least I'm stronger than you." Andrea mumbles glaring at me.

"Are you sure about that?" I tilt my head hearing everyone whispering in the background.

"Yeah." He confidently assured me now smiling

Should I be worried at what I just got myself into?

Well too late anyways.

"Fine lets have a race then." I offer as I get shocked looks from the others around the room.

Is he really that fast that I should be worried?

"Sure, how about tomorrow?" He accepts, at this point everyone is finished eating and is just listening into our conversation.

"Okay it's a deal." I stand up as everyone follows and we go sit in the living room.

"Okay let's finish the introduction already so we can go chill." Matteo groans earning a slap from Luca.

"What is your problem with slapping me." Matteo groans while rubbing his head.

"Okay who is next then?" Alessandra asks ignoring Matteo as she looks around the room.