/ Five | Happy Harbour \

Start from the beginning

"M'gann, stop," Kaldur ordered. "Things are different on Earth. Here your powers are an extreme invasion of privacy."

"Besides, Cadmus' creepy little psychic G-gnomes left a bad taste in his brain," Wally said, pointing to Superboy.

"I-I didn't mean to-"

Megan was cut off by Superboy's angry growl. "Just. Stay. Out."

Superboy walked off into the living room. I picked up one of the burnt cookies, wishing I would have been able to try them before they had been burnt.

"How come you didn't react to that?" Wally asks me.

"I'm not a wimp," I tell him, waving the burnt cookie around in his face.

He scoffed, turning his head away from me. Without thinking, I brought the cookie up to my mouth to take a bite, instantly regretting it as a sharp pain ran from my teeth throughout my mouth.

"Hello, Megan! I know what we can do," Megan says, floating off down the hall.

Everyone else followed after her, not questioning what her idea was. All except Superboy. I went up to him to see if he was coming. He was sitting on the couch, the two of us silent for a moment.

"Sorry for throwing you into a wall and... making you have to go through that experiment with Desmond," he told me, his eyes glued to the ground.

"That wasn't you... well, not entirely. And what I went through in that lab was all Desmond's doing."

"You still don't have your powers, do you?"

I remained silent, not wanting to answer. Instead, I changed the subject. "C'mon, I don't wanna go either but it'll stop them from bugging you. And, Megan didn't mean any harm, she didn't know. A little patience goes a long way."

He stood up, looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "You're talking about patience?"

I chuckled, leading the way down the hall in the direction I saw the others go. "Doesn't suit me, does it?"

"Not really."

We rode down in the elevator, stopping on a certain floor. As the doors opened my eyes widened. At the end of the landing platform was a large egg shaped something.

"This is my Martian Bioship," Megan introduced.

"Cute," Wally said. "Not aerodynamic, but cute."

"It's at rest, silly. I'll wake it."

The egg molded into a ship right before our eyes. I couldn't help but smile as a ramp extended from the ship, a door open for us to enter. I chased after Megan, the others uncertain as they got closer to the ship.

We all found our seats as they morphed out of the ground, mine at the front at Kaldur's left. Megan brought us up into the sky and I was amazed by the view outside the window, completely distracted from the others until Robin spoke up.

"Hey, how about showing us a little Martian shape-shifting?" Robin asks.

I turned around in my chair while Megan stood up, transforming into Robin then Wally. She was nearly perfect copies of them, nearly meaning she still had female body features.