He can't afford to loose her in any circumstances and hearing that inspite of all the pain and insult he gave to her, Nandini not only forgave him but also loves him just like that way if not more. Anyways, Nandini was hiding her gaze from him and poured out the tea but while giving him the mug, their eyes got locked and she could see the shine in them.

The peace and ease he held in his beautiful eyes was relaxing her. He smiled warmly and she smiled back in relaxation. Taking their mug, they came on the couch and after 3 sips spoke.

Nan-on the party day.........I am not going to come to the office........you will pick me up from my house........coz I don't want to get ready in hurry plus my look will be a surprise for you.

Manik simply bobbed his head in yes and than spoke being careful with his words.

Ma-Nandini.........fab5 too is invited in that party and they will be there too.

Understanding him, she bobbed her head in yes at first and than after a min spoke.

Nan-it doesn't matter........I'll be at one side and they at other.........so i guess there won't be much of a problem.

Ma-hhmm.

Manik just hhmmed coz they have nothing much to say about this matter. Like this they had tea and than did some time pass, had dinner and than Nandini came back home. Next day after their routine and breakfast, they came to office together.

Seeing Nandini the receptionist smiled and waved at her. Nandini too replied back and entered in the cabin with Manik ahead of her. Coming in, she was shocked looking at the condition of his cabin. Both were standing just behind the closed door and after seeing the condition of the cabin.

She turned to him with that shock expression. Feeling her gaze on him, Manik moved his hand on his nape and spoke.

Ma-I was in a complete mess when you left all of a sudden..........now please just help me get out of this mess.........and the schedule mess too.

He had the most innocent and cute face expression when he was saying all that and came naturally. Nandini wished to gobble him up on his this expression but controlled herself and came to her desk to keep the bags. Even her desk was a mess and she looked at him with questioning eyes.

On this Manik looked away coz he thought she will scold him. Nandini smiled at his behaviour and came on his desk. At first she looked at its condition to analyse from where can she start. After a brief look, she started with wrapping up his mess.

Once she started, Manik came by her side and helped her as much as he could and they worked 90% silently. A 20 mins of struggle and finally his cabin looked like cabin. Nandini huffed after so much of efforts and than said/asked.

Nan-what work has been completed........so that I can pen down your schedule.

Manik at first nod his head once, than he spoke picking up his intercom.

Ma-Naina is having the record.

Saying that he dialled and spoke to the floor receptionist and told her to get the summary of this whole week work. In 2 mins she was here with a single paper and handed it to Nandini. Without saying much, she left from there.