Chapter 12- A Forgotten Night?

Start from the beginning

I covered his mouth with my large hand."Don't you understand what I mean when I say don't freak out!" I whispered yelled.

"Why would you have sex with him? Don't you remember what he did to you!?"

"Yeah, but I don't remember anything that happened that night!"

He smirks."Were you drunk too, or did you just want a piece of Zayn?"

"What!? No I don't even like Zayn that way."

"Then why did you have sex with him?" He asks.

"I don't know...he just...I don't know." I stuttered out.

Louis grins then a mischievous smirk appears on his face."Was it good sex?"

I shrugged my shoulders."I don't know? Like I said I can't remember." I say sternly.

"Oh, well does Zayn remember any of it?"

"Maybe.. I don't know. I'm not going to bring it up, he might even punch me for talking about it."

"Don't worry that will never happen as long as I'm around."

I smiled."Thanks Louis."

"No problem."

~
The bell rings for school dismissal, and I walked out of the classroom.

Today I have to go to school therapy today. I really don't want to go, but my parents and teachers think that it's best if I go.

So I walked into her room and sat down on the couch and waited for Mrs Teasdale to arrive.

~
[Moments Later]
"Hello, you must me Mr Harry Styles?" Mrs Teasdale asks me.

"Yes, nice to finally meet you Mrs Teasdale." I said as I shook her hand.

"Nice to meet you too! Now shall we get started?"

"Yes."

She sat down in a chair in front of me and began.

"According to your papers, it tells me that you've had a problem with bullying."

"Yes ma'am." I said while fiddling with my fingers.

"Let's start. Have you been bullied in the past?"

I nodded."Yeah, but it's never been this bad and it's never been physical before, until I started high school."

"Ok, and his name is Zayn Malik, have you always had a problem with him, is there negativity in your relationship?"

"No I don't think...I..don't know? He's just a complicated person."

She nods and sits next to me on the couch."How would you describe Zayn in a positive way?"

"He's cool, outgoing, strong and trust me he is! Umm..and a good drawer, and that's all I can say right now."

"So there are some positive things about him. If I asked him what were the positives about you what do you think he would say?"

I shrugged my shoulders."There's nothing positive about me, so my answer will be negative."

She smiles and walks over to her desk and pull out a journal and a piece of paper then sits back down."So Harry you really think there's nothing good about you?"

I sat up and moved my curls out of my face."Yep, pretty much."

"Well you're wrong. Look at what Zayn wrote about you." She said handing me the paper.

I unfolded the white paper and looked at it and Mrs Teasdale smiles."Looks like you do have good qualities.

I looked at the paper and there was a whole list of things Zayn wrote about me.

"He wrote this?" I asked.

"Yes, seems like he had his eye on you for a while!"

I furrowed my eyebrows and gave her back the paper."What do you mean?"

"I was a teenager once Harry so I know what going on. He described each and everyone of your amazing qualities."

"So what are you saying?" I asked nervously.

"I think Mr Malik may have a crush on you!" She said as she looked at the paper again.

"No. No, he doesn't like me, if any of you have forgotten he's the one that put me in the hospital, and been bullying me every year of high school."

"Harry listen. I have had students in the past that been through these situations before, but I have never had a case like yours. It may seem to you that he hates you, but according to his thoughts he doesn't."

"Then why would he hurt me like that?"

She looks their the paper and stops to look at me."I don't know? That's what I'm still trying to figure out."

"Oh."

She turn towards me and rubs my arm."I'll talk to Zayn tomorrow and see if I he could tell me what's wrong, ok?"

"Yes."

"And I want you to promise me this. I want you to at least be friends with Zayn."

"I'll try my best. Hope he doesn't hit me for that." I said sarcastically.

"He won't because if he harms you physically in anyway Mr Malik will be suspended, or maybe even expelled."

"Oh ok. So are we done here?" I asked.

"Umm..sure. I guess I'll go over the journal another time this week." She said stacking everything up.

"Ok. So when do I come again?"

"Your next appointment is on Thursday."

"Alright. Thanks for your help." I said as I begin to walk towards the door.

"Your very welcome. See you later."

"Bye."

___________________________
AN: So Harry told Louis that him and Zayn had sex.

Will Harry ever remember l what happened that night?

The question is does Zayn remember?

Will Zayn and Harry ever talk about that night? Or will they ever become friends?

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️