22|𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗨𝗽

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

I'm walking into his office in a lacey silk night gown my hair down. I say Are you coming to bed? He says Not tonight I walk over to him and say Lucky. He looks at me and he says Go to bed. I say No come to bed He says I said No Marienette now go. I say But- he yells Get the fuck out Marienette! I can't help the tears that threaten to fall. Why's he being so mean I don't say anything else I just walk out. I grab a blanket out of the closet and I walk downstairs. I lay on the sofa and cover up. I close my eyes and I fall asleep in no time. I wake up to him picking me up. I say No put me down I don't want you touching me. He says Marienette I just want to lay down and hold you that's it. I say No put me down Lucky you yelled at me. You didn't care about hurting my feelings so I don't care about you wanting to hold me. He says Don't be immature I say put me down. He puts me down and he says whatever. He goes upstairs and I lay back down.

The Next day

I haven't seen him all day he's upset with me. He hasn't said it but I know him. I make my way up to his office and I knock lightly. He says what do you want Marienette? I go in and close the door and I walk to him. I say I haven't seen you all day he says indeed. I say don't be upset with me. he sighs and he says what do you want me to say? I say I want you to say you'll come to bed. He closes his laptop and he stands. He looks down at me for the first time since I walked in. He says come and he holds his hand out to me. I take it and he leads me out and to our bedroom. I let his hand go and I crawl in bed. He undresses until he's in his briefs and he gets in bed with me. I lay my head on his chest and he holds me tightly. I say I love you Lucky he says I love you too. It's not long before I fall asleep in his arms.