6|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

I wake up in bed alone and I feel kinda sad. That is until I see him walk in the room dressed in sweat pants and a hoodie. He has a bag of food in hand and a cup holder in the other. He says Morning I say Good morning. He walks around and he sits on his side. He hands me a cup and it's a Caramel frappe with extra Caramel. I say thank you he hums in response. He hands me a container and he pulls out one for himself. He hands me the remote and I turn on the TV. I choose something random to watch and we eat together. It's actually really nice.

Later that day

I'm laying across the bed when he walks in. He says get dressed I wanna take you out. I say where are we going? He says Don't worry about it just get ready and wear your hair down I like it that way. I say okay and with that he walks out. I get up and I make my way into the bathroom. I shower and I get dressed and I fix my hair. I make my way into the living room and he's talking on the phone in Italian. I clear my throat and he says something and he hangs up. He turns to me and he says you look good. He leads me to the door and he opens it. I walk out and he follows behind closing and locking the door behind us. He holds his hand out to me and I take it. He leads me down the beach to this pub. He opens the door for me and I go in. He follows and we're seated quickly. He says I'm gonna get you drunk. We're gonna see what you like and don't like alright? I say okay that's when a server approaches us. She says what can I get ya? He starts naming different drinks and she says coming right up. After maybe 5 minutes she comes back with a tray full of drinks. She sets about 12 glasses in front of me and 2 in front of him and she leaves. I say Lucky this is alot he says that's just a few my sweet innocent wife. Their's more to come. I start trying them and he says which ones are your favorite? I point to my favorites and he takes a mental note of my favorites. I drink all of them and I feel way past tipsy. He calls over the waitress and he orders more. She comes back soon after with another tray full of drinks. She places a few in front of him and the rest in front of me. I try them and I tell him my favorites out of the new set. After awhile I lose count of our drinks. He says you want some oysters? I say raw? He says yes I say okay yeah he orders 100 raw oysters on a half shell. she brings them after about 10 minutes. He squeezes lime all over them and we start eating them.