16|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗢𝗳 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗚𝗲𝘁𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

A week later

It's the last day of our romantic getaway. He's leading me down the beach with a blindfold. I say baby where are we going? He says it's a surprise baby just wait. We walk for maybe 10 minutes and he takes off the blindfold. I gasp its a speed boat I say we're going on a speed boat? He says indeed we are he helps me in and he gets in behind me. I sit in the passenger's seat and he sits in the driver's seat. He starts the boat and the engine roars to life. He speeds out into the water he drives until we can't see land anymore. He turns it off and he says you wanna go for a swim? I say I don't know how to swim and I don't wanna learn in deep waters. He says we've been married a year and a half and your just now telling me this. I say I'm sorry he says come on I'll hold you. I say what if you drop me? He says I won't stop worrying Marienette. He stands and he helps me up and he undresses me and himself. He jumps in and he says come. I jump into his arms and he holds me tightly. The water feels good against my skin. He kisses my lips and he says your doing good baby. We spend a few hours in the water. Then he helps me back up in the boat. He gets in and I kiss his lips and he returns it. We pull away and he says your trying to start something. I say your tempting me he says you really want to be fucked in the middle of the ocean? I say yes he spreads my legs and he slips into me. He starts off slow and he gradually speeds up. My moans and whines getting louder and louder. He feels so good he starts pounding me. I moan ah L.lucky I.im so close. He moans I feel you baby it's not long before I'm creaming on his cock. We go a few more rounds and he slips out of me. We get dressed and he kisses my lips. We get in our seats and he drives us back. We go back to the house and we shower together. We get out and we lay together. I eventually fall asleep in his arms.