15|𝗜 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

A few days later

I'm looking up at him he's looking so handsome I just wanna jump his bones he says Get dressed Marienette I say why don't you get undressed? He says I'm not doing this with you today. I say fine and I slip off my robe and he gives me a stern look. He says Marienette you know what your doing. I say I'm not doing anything Lucky. He says keep playing with me Marienette and I'll shove my cock down your fucking throat. I don't know why but it turns me on. I say maybe later he says Go I go to shower and I get dressed. He admires me and he says perfect. I say where are we going? He says out and he grabs my hand and leads me out. I say out where Lucky? He says don't worry about it woman. We walk for about 10 minutes. Til we come to this expensive restaurant on the beach. He leads me in and they seat us quickly. Our server approaches us and he says hello there his attention on me. Lucky says if your done eye-fucking my wife were ready to order. I look at Lucky and he looks pissed off. I find his jealousy adorable the server says what can I get you? He orders for me and him and the server says can't she order for herself. Why did he say that? I like when Lucky orders for me. Lucky stands and he towers over the guy. He says I suggest you get us someone else before I fuck you up. The server says and if I don't? I stand and say let's just go somewhere else Lucky he's not worth it. He says Stay out of it he's got alot of mouth. The server says I'm not scared of you and he gets in Lucky's face. That's when I know I'm not gonna be able to save him. Lucky punches him the guy falls to the ground with his nose bleeding. He says you broke my fucking nose. Lucky says watch how the fuck you speak to me. That's when he grabs my hand and he leads me out. I say let's go to the pub he says your sure? I say I'm positive and I stop him. I wrap my arms around his waist and I hug him tightly. He returns it and I say I love you. He looks down at me surprised we've never said that before. He catches me by surprise when he says I love you too piccolo.