12|𝗪𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀 & 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗨𝗽 𝗦𝗲𝘅

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

A few weeks later

I'm walking into his office with a container. When I see a naked woman in front of him. I can't help the tears that start falling. I throw the container at her head and I run to our room. I lock the door and I slide down it. That's when the tears start cascading. It's not long before I hear a knock. I say leave me alone Lucky. He says open the door piccolo I say don't call me that. He says open up I don't know why but I open the door. He has the whore by her hair he says don't be upset. I say how can I not? He says nothing happened. Nothing would have happened even if you hadn't walked in. He drops her at my feet and she says I.im s.so sorry I.i tried to sl.sleep with your husband i.it won't happen again. He says your right it won't happen again. He takes his gun out and he says look away. I look the other way and he blows her brains out. He yells something down the hall in Italian and he walks in pulling me in closing the door behind him. He says I wouldn't cheat on you. I say Do you promise? He says I promise piccolo and he cups my face. He leans down and he captures my lips in a sweet passionate kiss. I return it gently he deepens it as he picks me up. We start making out and I feel his manhood start to get hard. We pull away and I say I want it. He lays me on my stomach and he lifts my dress. He slips off my panties and I hear shuffling. I feel him slip into me and I can't help the moan that comes out. He starts moving in and out of me from behind at a fast pace. He grabs me by my throat and he starts pounding me roughly. My moans getting louder and louder. He makes me cream back to back. Soon his phone rings and he stops and I can't help but roll my eyes. He answers it and he covers my mouth with his hand. He starts moving in and out of me as he says talk. He fucks me while he talks to who ever's on the phone. It's not long before I'm cumming and he hangs up and tosses the phone on the bed. Seconds pass and he groans as he fills me up. He slips out and he puts me on my back. He pulls my breast out and he slides back in.