2|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐭

I hear a knock on the door. My father peeks his head in and says it's time. I rise from my seat and I walk out. He links our arms and he leads me over to the double doors. He says I care about you Marienette this had to be done. I choose not to respond. Soon the music starts playing and the door's opens. He walks me down the isle. Everyone's eyes on me. It's not long before we get to the beautiful man I'm being forced to marry.My father gives me to him and he helps me up the 2 steps. The ceremony goes by in a blur. It's not long before the priest says you may kiss the bride. He brings me closer and he lifts my chin. He leans down and he kisses my lips and I return it gently. Is it bad that I like kissing him? We pull away after about 30 seconds. That's when the priest says I introduce to you all Mr. and Mrs. Luciano. They all cheer he catches me by surprise when he picks me up bridal style. He carries me back down the isle and outside to a black limo. The driver opens the door and he puts me in and he gets in behind me. Once we're in the driver closes the door and he gets in the front. About a minute passes and the limo pulls away from the church. He says Do you drink? I say I've uh never tried it. He pops a bottle of Champagne and he pours some in two glasses. He gives me one of the glasses and he says try it. I drink some and he says good? I say yes. By the time we get to the port the bottle's gone. He opens the door without the driver. He helps me out and I say wow is it yours? He says ours and he grabs my hand. He leads me up the stairs and into the plane. He sits and I sit beside him. I say where are we going? He says it's a surprise my dear. the plane takes off after maybe 15 minutes. After about a half hour in the sky he calls for the flight attendant. She comes and he says bring me a scotch. She bats her lashes and says yes sir right away sir. I can't help but roll my eyes. She brings it quickly and he takes it and she stands their until he says your dismissed. Her face expression looks disappointed as she walks away. He drinks some and he holds it out to me. I take it from him and I drink some and he laughs at my face expression. I give it back to him and he says too strong? I say very much so. He calls for the slutty flight attendant and she says yes sir? He says bring me another and get my wife a Piña Colada. She says right away sir and she goes to get our drinks. By the time she comes back he's done with his drink. She takes the glass and gives him his replacement. She gives me mine and she walks away making sure to sway her hips in the process. Although he doesn't pay her any attention. For some reason it annoys me. We enjoy the flight with drinks.