14|𝗟𝗲𝘁'𝘀 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗸𝘀

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

I'm laying in bed on my stomach naked when he walks in. He's dressed in black slacks and a white dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up revealing his tattoos. The top 3 buttons undone revealing the tattoos on his chest. I say hello there he says hello piccolo. I say you look good he says thank you get up I'm taking you out. I sit up and he looks at my breasts it's pretty obvious. I don't believe he was trying to hide it. I say where are we going? He says we're going out for drinks I say Can we get oysters too? He says yes I stand and he pulls me to him. He says your tempting me baby. I touch the front of his pants and I feel him he's hard as a rock. I say Do you want to fix it? He says Get on all fours I listen and I hear shuffling. He slips into me and he makes us both cum a few times. Then he slips out of me and we go to the bathroom and shower together.

Afterwards

I'm fixing my hair when he walks in and he says your taking forever. I say you like me to look good right? He says I do but I'm ready to go woman. I say I'm ready he grabs my hand and he leads me out and we go to this pub and we sit. This slutty looking waitress approaches us and she ignores me and looks at him. He's not paying her attention. he says bring me a scotch and get my wife a strawberry margarita with extra strawberries. Her face drops she says okay. He says and bring us 100 oysters extra lemon and bring some cocktail sauce. She says okay and she walks away. He says How drunk are we gonna get? I say Super he smiles and he says alright. She comes back with our drinks and she sets 2 trays down and she says anything else? He says We're good for now and she walks away. He squeezes a bunch of lemon over all of them. He takes one out of the shell and he dips it in the cocktail sauce and he feeds me. I can't help but blush he's so sweet. The night goes perfectly. We have a bunch of drinks and we eat alot of oysters.