5|𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

After we finish eating he pays the bill and he helps me up. We leave out and he shows me around the beach. After a few hours we start walking back down the beach toward the house. We get their after awhile and he opens the door. He let's me go in first and he follows closing and locking the door behind us. He says Can I ask you something? I say yes He says Are you a virgin? I say why don't you see for yourself? He looks surprised by my answer. I won't lie my sudden boldness surprises me too. He says is that an invitation? I say it is. He says alright I say I'll be back. I go to the bedroom and I pick out some lingerie. I go in the bathroom and I spend about 30 minutes in the shower. I step out, dry off and I put on the lingerie. (Lingerie in media) I fix my hair and I look in the mirror. Once I'm satisfied with how I look I make my way out. He's waiting in nothing but black boxer briefs. I'd be lying if I said the sight didn't turn me on. He notices me and he sits up. He says come here I get in the bed and I crawl to him. He places his hands on my waist and he kisses my lips. I return it and he slips his tongue in my mouth. We start making out as he unclips my bra. He slips it off and he lays me down rather gently. He slips off my panties and he looks at me. I say why are you staring at me? He says I'm simply admiring my wife. That's when he frees himself from his boxers and it hits his stomach. I can't help but stare he's freaking HUGE. He says Do you like it? I say I do it's very big he says Are you uh on birth control? I say I was put on birth control a week before we got married. He says Good Are you ready? I say as ready as I'll ever be. I spread my legs for him and he positions himself at my entrance. He starts sliding in and the pain is out of this world. I don't realize I'm crying until he wipes my tears. He says Are you sure you want this? I say I'm positive that's when he continues easing himself into me. Eventually he gets all of it in and he stays completely still. He says let me know when you want me to move. It takes awhile but eventually the pain subsides. I say you can move he slips out to the tip. His manhood is covered in the blood from my broken hymen. He says I'm happy to be your first and he kisses my lips and I return it. He starts moving in and out of me. It's rather uncomfortable at first. The uncomfortable feeling turns into pleasure in no time. He makes me orgasm back to back. His thrusts slow yet deep. As the night progresses his thrusts gradually speed up.