9|𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗧𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗨𝗽 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗲

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨

A couple weeks later

I'm walking down the hall bored out of my mind. When I hear him talking in Italian. I wait for him to stop talking and I approach his office. I knock on the door and he says Who is it?! His tone cold. I say it's me he says Come in piccolo his tone alot gentler. I open the door and I go in closing the door behind me. I make my way over to his desk and he says what can I do for you? I softly say I miss you and I'm bored. He smiles and he pushes out from his desk and he says come here piccolo. I walk around his desk to him and he pulls me in his lap. He says I'm glad you miss me but I have alot of work to do. I say Can I stay? I promise to be quiet. He smiles and he says fine only because your so cute. I can't help but blush he starts working with me in his lap. After a few hours we hear a knock and he says What?! His voice cold as ice We hear a semi deep voice say it's me boss. He says Come In Mario that's when a semi tall fat man walks in. He says who's the whore? Lucky's face expression stays blank as he opens his drawer. He pulls out a pistol and he says look away. I bury my face in his neck as he cocks it and I hear it go off. The man yells fuck! Lucky says manca di nuovo il rispetto a mia moglie e non sarò così comprensivo. (disrespect my wife again and i wont be so fucking understanding) His expression cold and his tone harsh it scares me and I don't even know what he said. The man known as Mario says I'm sorry Boss it won't happen again. I look at him and Lucky shot him in his leg it looks so painful. They start talking in Italian I'm assuming about business. I eventually tune them out and lay my head on his chest. Eventually Lucky dismisses him and he leaves. I softly say Thank you for taking up for me. He says I won't let anyone disrespect you. I say Do you promise? He says I promise piccolo I can't help the smile that covers my face. I grab his face and I kiss his lips. It's obvious it catches him by surprise but he returns it anyway.