Backstory

-Y/n Laufeyson-

[Additionally, I wanted to say that the story isn't going to be rushed, so it's designed more with subplots as well.]

Today will be your first day at Hogwarts. However, you are already entering your fifth year, since you are sixteen years old. You're a pureblood, but you couldn't come earlier because you and your parents were traveling and fighting against witchers who have decided against the good side. Your traveling time looked more like spending most of your time in your room and learning spells. You were still too young and inexperienced to help out with your parents, and you also had to catch up on schoolwork.

Your father has been a Slytherin and your mother has been a Gryffindor.

Unfortunately, your parents died a few months ago from a misplaced spell. When Dumbledore found out about this, he immediately registered you at Hogwarts. Now you no longer had any beneficiaries. You had no relatives, neither distant relatives. During your time at Hogwarts, you will be assigned to a family. But for the time coming to Hogwarts was enough, since it was about to start anyway. For the last few months you had been staying with a witch family in London. They have been very kind to you.