Volume 6 The Black Cat

Jaune's Pov

me ren and oscar were walking we were meeting sun at this train station ruby had taken dusk with her we arrive at the train station as i hear a voice scream "over here guys!" i turn around and there was sun with blake.... me ren and oscar walk up too giving him a fist bump as he says "ready too collect the relic" we nod as blake says "wait i thought ruby and yang would be here not jaune..." as i sigh and sun says "i told you it was better for you too stay there but you insisted on coming with me" as i say "dont worry shes welcome even if she hates me we got bigger stuff to do then fighting each other we need too find the relic too trade it for jack"

 as blake says "you all really care for him even if he is seen as a criminal and you all being criminals now too huh" i respond with "ofcourse i care for him he was my first friend aside ruby he hanged with me he trained me because he believed in me more then anyone else after cardin told whole beacon about my fake transcripts hes been fighting grimm out there roman the white fang and now he even plans too go after the person who controls the grimm he needs our help yang forgave him he was a criminal and stayed with her little sister yet he has always been protecting us thats why me and ruby will put in everything! too save him no matter what!"

blake remains speechless as sun says "put on these" he gives me ren and oscar all a cloak too hide our identity as we nod and put them on as oscar says "how are we getting onto the train we dont have tickets" as sun says "were sneaking onto the train" as i nod as ren says "we better get somewhere high then or have somebody cause a distraction" as blake says "i got that covered" we hear the train coming as sun says "allright lets go" we all exchange look as me ren and oscar follow sun meanwhile blake goes off the train stops as everyone walks out as blake would scream

as the guards turn too her as sun says "now lets get on" we sneak on as blake arrives with us as oscar says "wait how did you do that?" as blake says "my semblance allows me too leave copies of myself behind for a short while it comes in handy for battles especialy with dust" the train starts moving as we find ourself a seat in a perron we find a seat eventualy and sit down as blake says "so why you 2 here with a kid? and where are the others" as i say "the kid is professor ozpin and isnt his soul  inside oscar and were here too obtain the relic ruby and yang are heading too atlas too meet up with neptune coco and her team we plan too trade the relic for jack if ironwood isnt accepting it were breaking him out"

 as ren says "he might be a general but nothing is stoping us from taking our friend back" sun holds out his arm as me and ren do the same the 3 of us fist bumping as i say "since this will be a long trip anybody wanna tell a story or has any questions go ahead ask or tell" as sun says "blake why dont you tell us about your history with the white fang we wont judge you for it and maybe jaune can tell you why he got those fake transcripts so you dont see him anymore as a fraud" as blake sighs and says "fine well it started long ago i was a normal faunus who wanted equal rights at the time i was dating this guy adam he was amazing really strong me and him where a great team who fought for faunus rights but more then that we kind of were a couple..."

 blake took a moment too relax that is what i assume as she continues and says "but yeah we fought many soldiers robots mechs and hunters/huntress but that wasnt enough for adam he went further and started killing i couldnt handle it anymore so i betrayed him and ran away eventualy meeting professor ozpin and being allowed into beacon meanwhile adam continued doing what he was doing the sweet strong boy i fell in love with became a brutal murderer he even cutted off yangs arm after he saw how much she ment too me during the attack on beacon so after that i just ran away again back home but some idiot had too follow me!"

she says glaring at sun who looks away and whistles as i say "what does this adam guy look like?" as she says "red hair white mask with some red on it dressed in black  why your asking"  as i respond with "well he seems too have unfinished bussiness with you besides i think i seen him step out of this train if he spotted you hes probaly grabbing the next train but since he doesnt know when were leaving he has too check every station which gives us a few minutes too get the relic and leave roman will be picking us up" as blake looks at me and says "that thief!?" as

i respond with "yeah from what i know hes trying too better his life blake you gotta trust us" as blake says "your still a fraud so i will listen too myself so far jack has been taking care of you but now that hes gone are you sure you can handle this?" i look down  holding my hands together as i say "i gotta sure jack and the others helped me so far but i gotta improve on my own now i cant fail if i fail ruby will do whatever she can too save our friend and so far shes our only hope too defeat salem and if jack was here he would protect her with everything he has so i will do the same while hes gone..."