The Double Date!

Jack's Pov

i wake up as i get out of my room as i walk too the bathroom but i bump into yang again as i say "oh sorry yang your going too the bathroom too?" as she nods and says "im gonna take a nice shower your gonna take one too?" i shake my head and say "nah i just need too use the toilet mind if i go before you?" yang responds with "you gotta wait in line jack" as she takes a step backwards as i see everyone was lined up i sigh and say "i will go dress myself up then i will meet you and ruby at the restaurant" yang says "allright hot shot be on time" i nod as i walk back too my room dress myself up in my normal clothes as

 i eat some breakfast seeing the line had gotten smaller i decided too not use the bathroom here as i got up and headed too the barber i enter the store and say "where is the bathroom?" they point me the way as i use it and come back as i take a seat and the barber says "what do you need? wait a second your jack branwen winner of the yvetal festival what your doing here in mistral?" i respond with "im following a old friend you can say anyway im having a dinner with 2 friends tonight mind giving me a nice haircut?" the barber says "allright i will do my best" the barber starts cutting my hair

and washes it and puts some hair gel into it as he says "viola finished" as he turns me too the mirror  i take a few looks smirking as i say "you did great man so here is what your getting" i place down half of my money and take a lolipop as i walk out as i head too a flower shop as i buy some  roses in both red and yellow as i message jaune and ask "are ruby and yang still there?" he responds with "yeah there preparing" as i text back "distract them i dont want them too see me yet" jaune responds with "i got you man" i walk back  too the house and sneak into my room as

 i look at the time it was pretty early but i decide too already change i look at the 2 suits i bought as i couldnt pick so i close my eyes spin around and suddenly stop as i point at the suit i open my eyes and see it was the jacket so i put it on and makes sure everything is nice and cool as i take a pepermint for a fresh breathe as i walk aside and say "well how do i look?"  jaune responds with "you look great dude" as ren says "you look as best as you can look like" as neo holds up a sign saying "you look okay but wasnt this a date so why the jacket?" i respond too neo with "hey i wasnt sure i bought a extra suit incase it is a date but i couldnt pick between the 2 so i came up with this"

 as neo turns her sign around and says "you look amazing" i smirk and say "thank you all i will be going off now" i leave i decide to do some jobs for extra cash so i can pay for it by the time i finished it was late so i quickly went too the restaurant waiting on yang and ruby as they arrive ruby was in this sweet beautifull red dress meanwhile yang was in this (i already showed ruby's dress so im not showing it again btw imagine yang is wearing shoes)

i wake up as i get out of my room as i walk too the bathroom but i bump into yang again as i say "oh sorry yang your going too the bathroom too?" as she nods and says "im gonna take a nice shower your gonna take one too?" i shake my head and say "...

i was speechless as the 2 girls come walking up too me i look away holding out the flowers as i say "t-these are for you 2" ruby and yang take the flowers as yang says "your looking good jack" i respond with "you both look amazing wanna enter?" i slightly look back as the girls nod and we enter the restaurant as we sit down as i say "i will be paying so order what you want girls" ruby and yang order as we sit there as ruby says "so jack nice hair and suit how have you been i know we traveled together but if anything is bothering you tell me okay?" i respond with "thanks ruby your hair looks nice too and your dress fits you and honestly i been feeling better since the tyrian fight if i lose control i know you and the others will calm me down and stop me i really believe in you all"

as yang says "its good too see you not being afraid i honestly hope i never run into the guy who slashed off my arm again" i grab yangs hand and say "we will protect you next time thats a promise from me atleast cant speak for the others" as yang smiles as our food arrive yang orderd a steak with some smashed potatoes meanwhile ruby orderd some soup as for me i orderd some garlic bread with some spagethi as we start eating Meanwhile at haven academy..

a portal suddenly opened at haven academy as a woman with a mask walked infront of professor lionheart as she says "hello lionheart i have come for some questions about salem my sources been telling me you have spoken with her" as lionheart responds with "i have not only person i have spoken too was this black men who was pretty tall and if i had it would be because im scared of her i want too protect my academy and my home anyway i dont have time for this i gotta prepare everything for tomorrows fight" as the woman says "there is a fight tomorrow? is salem attacking mistral or something"

 lionheart shakes his head and says "no this boy named jack branwen ruby rose and some blond haired girl wanted too help protect mistral if salem attacked but i refused as they then said he can take down whole haven academy alone the blonde haired girl gave us today off so she and the boy can go onto a date" as the woman shouts "SHE IS ON A DATE WITH WHO!?" as lionheart says a but scared and suprised "jack branwen?" as the woman grunts opening a portal walking towards it as she says "your lucky lionheart i got something more important to do now..." (Back too the date?)

ruby yang and i had finished our food as we were just talking as suddenly a woman appears with a mask on the table as i say "um excuse us im in the middle of a dinner with 2 friends" as she looks at me she was wearing a mask and looked cool...