Chapter 28: nationals.

I'm sorry there's so many time skips in this chapter but the gaps would be nothing interesting happening lmao <3

Y/n's pov

It's been a couple months since Tom and I started dating and it's been pure bliss. We're both busy with filming and dance but we see each other in every moment we get. I didn't realise I could love someone as much as I did him.

The only thing is we haven't established us being boyfriend and girlfriend yet. I'm too scared to approach the subject and he hasn't so, I guess I'll just wait? I'm not sure, I'm too focussed on the fact that nationals are in 2 days and I need to get the dances perfect.

There 2 group dances and 1 solo dance which is me. Having to teach 2 dances and perfect my own is a lot of stress and I'm so tired lately.

Right now, Tom and I were cuddling on the sofa and he could sense that I was in my head.

"Hey princess, what's wrong?" He looked down at me concerned.

"Oh it's nothing, don't worry." I smiled weakly.

"Cmon baby, talk to me." He kissed my forehead softly.

"I'm just starting to get really nervous about nationals. I don't usually stress over dance but this is nationals, you know? I don't wanna let my team down." I sighed.

"Hey, you're not gonna let your team down, okay? I may be biased as I am your boyfriend but-"

"Wait, what?" I snapped my head towards him.

"What?" He frowned.

"W-we've just never established that we're boyfriend and girlfriend before." I spoke softly, a smile tugging on my lips.

"Oh. Well, can I call you my girlfriend?" His cheeks became rosy.

"Yes!" I grinned and kissed him a little too passionately.

"Wow, I would've said this sooner if I knew I'd get a kiss like that." He smirked. "As I was saying, you're not going to let your team down.
You're so incredible at what you do and I've seen how committed you are. You're gonna be great." He cupped my face and kissed me softly.

"Thank you baby." I smiled. "You're still coming to see me, right?"

"Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world."

the next day

The girls and I were on a coach on our way to Blackpool for the competition. I'd only just recently revealed my relationship with Tom to the girls (besides Maya). This meant that 4 hours in an enclosed space equalled millions of questions.

"Do you love him?"

"Have you seen him shirtless?"

"Is he a good kisser?"

"Have you guys done it?"

"Okay- that's enough questions please." I chuckled. "All you need to know is that we are in an amazing relationship and yes, he is a good kisser." I laughed.

They all squealed and scurried back to their seats.

"God they're like me when I first found out." Maya chuckled.

"I know, very overwhelming." I laughed. "By the way, we're officially boyfriend and girlfriend now." I grinned.

"NO WAY OH MY GODDD." She squealed.

"And you say the girls are too much." I laughed.

"Sorry, oh I'm just so happy for you." She beamed.