Chapter 4: amazing hugs

y/n's pov
I was still in a bit of a trance that I was in the presence of Tom Holland. In his hotel room. Talking to him. But considering what I'm like, I stayed surprisingly confident. I just laid their thinking about how he called me 'love' when he spoke up.

"So, I still haven't actually got your name" He laughed.

"Oh yeah! I'm y/n." I smiled weakly, trying to push through my anxiety.

"That's a lovely name! Not to be rude but, I'm guessing you know who I am?" He scratched his neck looking rather embarrassed.

"Yeah of course I do! You're amazing!" He looked taken aback. Ugh you're such an idiot.

"Wait- I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound- I just- sorry." I looked down in embarrassment but I felt a hand on my chin as he lifted my head up to look at him. Woah. How is it possible for someone to be more gorgeous in person?!

"Love, it's okay. Don't apologise, I'm flattered!" He chuckled, making my tummy do a flip.

I smiled weakly at him before realising I was probably laying in his bed.

"Oh my gosh, I'm in your bed! I'm so sorry let me just..." I trailed off as I tried to get out his bed. As I got up my head spun and the room did with it. I quickly grabbed into the nightstand trying to steady myself when I felt two hands on my waist guiding me back down.

"No, you're staying in bed. I don't care okay? You stay as long as you need." He said seriously but with a small smile. Wow he was so kind, which made him 10x more attractive. I looked down at his hands still on my waist and gulped. He obviously noticed as he quickly removed his hands. But I longed for them to stay.

"Are you from here? You know, London?"

"Yeah actually, I was so excited when I saw the premiere was in the UK, I thought it would be in America." I rambled. I either don't talk or I talk too much when I'm nervous.

"Oh that's nice! Are you a marvel fan or a tom holland fan?" He asked laughing in which I nervously chuckled back.

"Well I- um- both. I mean marvel super fan first and then Tom Holland fan after civil war came out." I fidgeted with my hands nervously.

"Aww that's sweet. So what is it, my charming personality? My good looks? Or that I'm Spiderman?" He said smirking.

"Hey I won't judge, I'm a very good looking bloke." He winked at me and laughed.

The butterflies were going CRAZY in my stomach.

"Well- I-I just think you're an amazing actor, you're very kind and-" I decided to tease him like he was teasing me. "-yeah that's it." I said, trying to make a serious face. Obviously that was a lie but...

"Nothing else? Really?" He genuinely looked disappointed and now I feel bad.

"Im kidding, you're very handsome Thomas." I laughed. It only hit me a few seconds after that i'd called him Thomas. Why the hell did I do that?!

"Thomas? Okay mum." He smirked and walked off.

"Hey! That's rude!"

"I'm kidding!" He shouted from the other room. I chuckled and decided I was going to try and get up again. Let's see if I can walk...

I got up and my head spun again but I tried to keep up straight. After a few minutes I stood up. I still wasn't great but I could walk a bit so I went over to the huge window. It was an incredible view, we were very high up. I saw an ambulance car pull up to the hospital. They wouldn't have sent a proper ambulance of course, I'd only passed out.