Chapter 17: party.

Y/n's pov
We got to the venue early to make sure everything was good and it was better than I expected. We held it at the dance studio in the biggest room we had; Rose gold and white balloons filled the room, banners saying 'happy birthday y/n' were plastered across every wall, tables with all my favourite foods spread across an entire wall, a barrel full to the brim of different alcohols stood in each corner. This was gonna be the best party ever.

"Oh my god." Maya chuckled in disbelief.

"I know right. It's-"

"Beautiful. So. much. alcohol." She gazed.

We both laughed and then proceeded to check if everything was okay.

"Okay, everything's set. Just need to wait for people now!" I laughed, a hint of anxiety in my throat.

"Hey, don't panic. Just need to get some cocktails down you and you'll be fine." Maya laughed.

After an hour, almost everyone had shown up. Majority were my friends from dance and a few people from my school years I was still in contact with. I was a little scared as Tom and the others hadn't shown up yet but the music was pumping and the champagne was starting to have its affects. After a while, I forgot about my worries. I was dancing in the middle of the dance floor when someone tapped my shoulder.

"Happy birthday princess." I heard Toms voice whisper in my ear sending chills down my spine. I turned to see him. Oh lord he looked so good. He wore just something casual but damn it looked hot.

"Tommy!" I wrapped my arms around his neck

"You look...gorgeous." He stuttered slightly, eyeing me up and down.

"thanks love." I winked. Oops.

"Okay, is no one watching how much alcohol shes ingesting?" He chuckled with concern.

"Tommy relax, have some fun, come on!"

I dragged him onto the dance floor as Shut Up And Dance With Me was playing.

"Y/n I-"

"Listen to the lyrics!! Shut up and dance with me!" I giggled.

Toms pov
I really was worried about her but I didn't want to deny the birthday girls requests. I loosened up and began to dance with her. She lit up when dancing, even when drunk.

"Hey lovers, you alright there?" Zendaya shouted from behind us."

"Oi shut-"

"Yes we're having a great time!" Y/n shouted back grinning and grabbed my hand. What was happening?

As the pumping song faded, a slow one arrived.

(Suggestion: play Love Songs by Kaash Paige)