Chapter 8: she was beautiful.

y/n's pov
The girls gathered their things to leave after the hard, but fun, couple hours. I turned to do the same as this was my last lesson of the day. All of a sudden, I hear a very loud crash from outside the door.

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL" I heard one of the girls scream.

"What on earth was that?" I say in a worried tone as I rush over to the door. As I get there I find pasta splattered all over the floor which the girl, who I now recognised as Keira, (not me using my own name for the fan girl LMAO) had started eating whilst walking out. As I slowly looked up I realised very quickly why.

The man I couldn't stop thinking about was standing in front of me. He had obviously gotten here early and I was not happy about that. I was a sweaty mess! Oh my gosh what if he saw me dancing? This is bad, this is really bad.

"Tom? What are you doing here?" I said with an anxious tone.

The poor boy looked at me with guilt as he looked from my face, to the floor, and back at me.

"I'm so sorry y/n I-"

"ITS NOT HIS FAULT ITS MINE BUT PLEASE TELL ME WHY THE HELL TOM HOLLAND IS HERE?!" Keira practically screamed.

"He's-" I paused for a moment not really knowing what to say. What harm can it do to say it? "-a friend." I looked at him nervously. Thankfully, he gave a small smile. God he was so cute.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL US YOU WERE FRIENDS WITH THE MOST HANDSOME GUY IN THE WORLD?!" She shouted at me.

"oh I- um- thanks." He blushed.

"This" I pointed at the floor "is the reason!" I chuckled slightly.

I quickly hurried the girl away and told her I would explain next lesson to shut her up.

"I know this sound crazy but could you hide behind the curtain whilst the other girls make there way out? They'll probably have the same reaction as Keira so..." I smiled awkwardly.

"Oh yeah sure." He laughed.

I watched him scurry behind the curtain from the others. What is going on with my life man? The girls were concerned by the crash but I just hurried them out as quickly as possible, answering little to no questions. Tom peaked his head out of the curtain and looked dead in my eyes. I almost melted, he looked so adorable. It was pretty random but we both just burst out laughing at the same time.

"What is life?" I asked still giggling.

"I don't know, I'm used to this though." He chuckled.

"Y/n what is going on- oh hey Tom." Mayas expression changed from concern to a cocky smirk.

"Just a little incident, it's fine though." I smiled at her.

"I'll clean this up, you get going with your date." She winked.

"Maya!" I hissed.

"I- um- is this a date?" Tom asked anxiously.

"No! No of course not! Don't listen to her!" I glared at my best friend. Deep down i wondered what would've happened if I had said yes but, I didn't want to risk rejection.

"Yeah whatever, just go!" Maya said in a jokingly stern face.

I told Tom I needed to change so he happily sat back down at where, I assumed, he was sitting prior.

Toms pov
I watched y/n as she hurried of to the changing rooms. Man this whole thing was already a mess. Should I have come? Yes of course! I couldn't stop thinking about the bloody girl and Im finally getting the chance to spend time with her properly. I mean, the only chance I've had at that was when she was unconscious for gods sake! I won't let my mind twist my feelings, I really like this girl and I want to get to know the real her. I was snapped out of thought as what felt like seconds had actually been 20 minutes when  y/n walked back out. My jaw dropped. She was beautiful.