Chapter 16: birthday girl.

Y/n's pov
ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!! I immediately took my phone out and saw loads of messages from my friends.

bestie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY QUEEN! COME DOWNSTAIRS ONCE YOU'RE AWAKE!!!

zendaya: happy birthday y/n! cant wait for the party!!!

jacob: happy birthday mate :)

tom<3: happy birthday love, i hope you have a lovely day and i can't wait to see you later x

I replied to them all and then made my way downstairs.

"Mornin-"

"BIRTHDAY GIRLLLLL!" Maya attacked me onto the sofa, squealing me till I could barely breathe.

"I love you but I'm going to die if you don't stop." I laughed.

"Okay okay, I made pancakes." She smiled.

"Maple syrup and bacon?!" I squealed.

"OF COURSE"

We spent the morning just chilling and chatting about the party tonight. Maya bought me a beautiful dress for tonight. It's a tradition that she buys me an outfit for the party every year.

"Oh it's beautiful Maya, thank you so much." I wrapped my arms around her.

(Doesn't have to be this dress, just for visualisation!)

"Yeah it's gorgeous, and I made sure it was sexy for Tom." She winked.

"Oh shut up." I giggled.

We did our usual traditions we do on my birthday which was shopping and loads of McDonald's. I bought some new shoes and jewellery to go with the dress. And then...I bought a 20 nugget meal.

(Again, doesn't have to be this just visualisation)

The party began at 8 so naturally, we started getting ready at 5. There was no point me putting loads of makeup on as I'll sweat it off dancing therefore I just put mascara, blush and a lip tint on. I straightened my hair, flicking the ends out and placed my new necklace and Pandora bracelet on. I observed myself in the mirror, growing slightly insecure.

No, I wouldn't get caught up in my head. I looked great.

Maya entered the room and looked drop dead gorgeous. "Wow, you look incredible- no like seriously I think I'm gay."

"Nahhh, you love Tom too much to be gay, but thanks bae." She giggled. "You look beautiful as well." She smiled.

"Thank you." I grinned.

"Right birthday girl, you ready?"

"Yeah, yeah I am."

fainting fan girl ~ t.hOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara