Chapter 27: surprise.

Y/n's pov

I was at the dance studio today practicing for nationals. I found out that I had to do a solo so I had been practicing everyday. It had been a couple weeks since Tom and I went on our first date. Sadly, he'd been really busy at work so I couldn't see him but we had been messaging at every chance we got. 

tommy <3: hey princess, miss you

y/n: miss you too :( when will I be able to see you? x

tommy <3: I'm not sure, hopefully soon :/ x

y/n: ok, well let me know as soon as you have a chance x

tommy <3: of course. what you up to today?

y/n: im at the studio working in my solo :)

tommy <3: oh yeah, nationals are soon!

y/n: yeah, I'm quite nervous but I'll be fine :)

tommy <3: you're gonna smash it, I'm 100% sure you're gonna win!

y/n: thank you, but I'll be happy with top twenty lol x

tommy <3: youve just gotta have the mindset. I know you can do it x

y/n: thank you tommy <3

tommy <3: anytime love xx I've gotta get back to work but I'll message you later

y/n: okay bye x

Toms pov

I hated lying to y/n but I couldn't wait to see the look on her face when I turned up at the dance studio. John had just pulled up outside.

"Tell y/n I said hello." John smiled.

"I will, thank John."

I took a deep breathe as I walked into the building. It was quiet, it being the midday on a Wednesday. I began fo walk down the long hallway, thoughts racing through my head. I know it had only been a couple weeks since I'd seen her but I just couldn't wait to kiss her again. As I approached the room, i looked through the little window in the door to see her dancing.

Somehow every time I saw her, she got more beautiful. And when she started dancing it was just so...angelic.

This is for visualisation but you can come up with your own thing if you want!
⬇️

Wow. The way I can tell she just loves it makes her look so radiant. And the way she moved her body...just wow.

I pushed open the door, not being able to contain myself any longer.

"You are so amazing." I grinned.

Her head snapped towards me and her face immediately lit up.

Y/n's pov

"You are so amazing." I heard a voice behind me.

As I turned my head, I saw the person I longed to see more than anything.

"Tom?!" I ran towards him and engulfed him.

"Surprise." He chuckled into my ear.

"You lied to me!" I hit him playfully.

"Well if I told you I was coming it wouldn't be a surprise would it?" He smiled, tucking my hair behind my ear.

Before I could overthink anything, I connected my lips to his. His hands fell to my hips and my arms wrapped around his neck. After a couple minutes we disconnected, our foreheads touching to stay close.

"I missed you." He whispered.

"I missed you too."

"So, what do you wanna do? I didn't think about what we'd do once I surprised you." He laughed.

"Well, this may be fun..." I walked away slowly and went towards the stereo.

"Uh oh, what happening." He raised his eyebrows.

"I happen to recall that Tom Holland is a trained dancer, correct?" I smirked.

"Damn, I forget you used to be a crazy stalked fan." He joked.

"Oh shush, everyone knows you can dance."

"Yeah...so?"

"Well, I've been teaching a female/male class at the moment and have a dance that I could teach you."

"Y/n, I cant dance as well as you can." He whined. "I'll just slow you down!"

"It's not that hard, come on it'll be fun!" I pleaded.

"Fine, but I'm choosing where we eat after." He walked over and kissed my cheek.

It was a dance I'd seen in YouTube so I got up the video to show him.

"It's not too bad I guess but I still think I'm gonna struggle." He pouted.

"Awww it's okay, I'm a good teacher." I cupped cheeks and pecked his lips.

It's was actually a really fun two hours. I pushed away my dance teacher tendencies and we just joked around with it but actually, Tom really wanted to get it right. When I realised he wanted to learn, I brought but some of those tendencies and we actually learnt the dance. Yes, he wasn't perfect in parts but he was still perfect to me.

"I did it! I cant believe I actually did it!" He exclaimed after we watched back the video we took of us dancing.

"You did! I'm so proud." I wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Well that's what I wanted." He mumbled into my hair.

"What?" I chuckled.

"I was determined cause well, I wanted to make you proud." He blushed.

"you're so cute." I grinned and kissed him softly.

"Yeah I know."

We both laughed and got packed up to leave.

"So, where we eating then?"

"Hmmm, I know a nice burger joint near here?" He asked.

"Ooo yes, I'd love a cheeseburger." I smiled.

He helped me carry my things and held my hand as we walked out to the car. Damn how was he carrying all that with one hand?

"How are you so strong?" I chuckled.

"I'm spiderman, remember?" He smirked.