Chapter 15: present.

Toms pov
Yesterday y/n asked me to come to her birthday party which I am super excited about except, I don't know what to buy her. I need something that shows how much I love her but not something too overbearing.

"Hey mum, sorry to bother you but I need help." I rang my mum as, well, she's my mum so she knows everything.

"Hey sweetie, don't apologise! What's up?"

"So it's y/n's birthday this weekend and I don't know what to get her. I'm really stuck."

"Okay...we'll let me ask you some questions to help."

She proceeded to ask me questions like 'what are her hobbies?' And 'does she where jewellery?' Until my I thought of something.

"Wait! She has a Pandora bracelet...I could get her a dance charm to go on it!" I shouted excitedly.

"Oh that sound lovely Tom. Well...go and get it." She laughed.

"Oh yeah! thanks so much mum!"

"No problem hunny."

I immediately looked up directions to the nearest Pandora shop and there was one 20 minutes away. As I arrived, I immediately spotted a pair of ballet shoes and thought they were lovely.

Y/n does ballet and really enjoys it. Yet, something in my head told me that they weren't special enough. I mean, I love her dancing and she's so talented but maybe something a little more personal would be better. My eyes skimmed along the selection until they laid on the perfect one. She'll love it.

"Hiya, could I take this one please?"

"Of course sir, that'll be £40."

I felt bad as it wasn't very expensive but y/n hates people spending money on her so it would make her happy that I didn't spend that much. I will definitely buy her some flowers though.

I sent a quick picture to the group chat of what I got;

Z: omg that's so cute!!!!!

Jacob: she's gonna love it

Haz: brilliant mate

Now all I had to do was give it to her.

Sorry this was short, I just wanted to do a little bit of Tom buying the present, hope everyone's enjoying the story <3 -k