Chapter 22: angel.

Keys:
•y/c/h~your colour hair
•y/c/e~your colour eyes

Y/n's pov

Since we finally told each other our feelings, everything has been so great. I've felt nothing but happy. We've been messaging non stop since that day and I've gotta say, I didn't know I could love this man more. He is one hell of a text flirter.

tommy: hey pretty girl

you: hey tommy boy x

tommy: so, im not filming for a while from now on...you free tomorrow or any other day?

you: I'm free tomorrow!

tommy: can I take you on a date then? x

you: you didn't even have to ask :)

tommy: I cant wait x

you: sooooo what are we gonna do?

tommy: it's a surprise ;)

you: tommmm

tommy: im not telling you, i want it to be special

you: okayyyy

I grinned cheesily at my phone. He was just so cute. It then hit me that I was actually going on date with him. Weirdly...I wasn't nervous.

I squealed to myself and jumped up. I couldn't help how happy I was.

"You alright there?" Maya laughed walking into the room.

"Yeah I'm just excited, I'm finally going on a proper date with Tom tomorrow." I beamed.

"OH MY GODDDD!" She ran over and hugged me tightly. "IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!"

We decided to have a proper girly day to prepare for tomorrow; planning what I'm gonna wear, applying face masks, pre-curling my hair, and lots of other stuff.

"So, you nervous?" Maya asked as we were watching a chick flick

"Naturally, but not me level nervous." I chuckled.

After the film, I went up to bed wanting to have an early night. Laying in bed, my mind raced with thoughts.

Where were we going?

Could this lead to a relationship?

Will we kiss?

Overthinking was my specialty but I had to overcome it for tonight. I needed to sleep.

morning

I got changed into my outfit and stared at myself in the mirror.

(just some inspo but you can imagine whatever you want!)

"Okay y/n. You got this."