Chapter 7: that talented?

y/n's pov
I was really nervous about meeting Tom today but thankfully I had work and nothing made me feel as good as dancing does. I completely relax when dancing, I become this confident woman that I'm definitely not usually.

I grabbed my favourite gym wear, plaited my hair, and grabbed a banana as I ran out the door.

Maya works with me which is the best. She was already there as she got there early to teach the kids class. I walked in and smiled as I saw the adorable 5 year olds attempting to copy Maya.

"Okay little ones! That's it for today. You all did amazing, make sure to work on it at home okay? Bye!" She said cheerily. She spotted me at the door.

"Hey bestieee, how you feeling?" She said, obviously referring to Tom.

"I'm feeling nervous but thankful I get to dance beforehand! That'll loosen me up a bit." I chuckled.

She smiled and wrapped me in a hug. "Remember that we've gotta show the class the next dance."

"Noted!" We had a 2 hour class today with the 18-25s. They were my favourite class as we could have a good old chat with them but they also took dance very seriously.

It all of a sudden hit me that Tom is a celebrity. How did I forget that very important detail. Idiot. I just hope the girls don't harass him too much.

Toms pov
Y/n had told me to come at 2pm but I decided to get there a little early just to guarantee I wasn't late. I was shitting myself but I was also incredibly excited.

The car pulled up to a huge building with large pink letters reading "groove studios." I leaped out and put on my cap, I really didn't want to get noticed. I walked up to the large double doors and pushed them open. A nice looking older lady sat at the desk. She looked up and smiled.

"Hello dear! U alright?" She smiled sweetly.

"Yes thank you!"

"The kiddies class will be over in 10!"

"Oh no! I'm not a parent! I'm actually here to see...a friend, y/n?" I smiled.

"Oh yes! She's in the room at the end of the corridor, on the right. Don't go in straight away as she's still teaching!" The old lady wagged her finger in a teasing way.

"Thank you, I won't." I laughed.

I made my way down the longest corridor I had ever seen. Was I really looking that old these days? Maybe I should get botox of something...

I got to the end of the corridor and saw chairs outside the room. I sat down and waited for    y/n, my knee bouncing up and down nervously. I suddenly heard her voice from outside the room. I decided I would peak in the little window on the door to see her.

I was taken aback but how incredible she looked. It was obvious she was quite sweaty and exhausted yet she still looked beautiful.

"Okay everyone! You all did amazing today. I know the 2 hour sessions can be rough but training will help us win nationals this year!" Nationals? Wow they really are serious. The class clapped and y/n mockingly bowed. She was adorable.

"So before you go, Maya and I are going to show you the next dance we will be doing!" The class cheered and all sat down against a wall whilst y/n and the others got into position.

I felt weird carrying on watching knowing y/n was about to dance but I was intrigued. As soon as the music started, Her face lit up.

GO TO THE TOP AND WATCH THE VIDEO

The class screamed and ran up to them, praising how amazing they were. I stood there absolutely gobsmacked. I cant even find the words to describe just how incredible she was. I knew she would be talented but that talented?

I'm really falling for a girl I barely know.

Hope you're liking the story so far! I used to dance and as much as I don't anymore, I still love it! I hope you like the story line of being a dancer, if you don't it's best you stop reading now as it will be a running theme thought the whole story. Thank you for reading!