"I want you to moan my name as I fuck and drink you." She bites down onto the same bite mark.

Finley didn't care as she wasn't going to moan her name. But she gasp and feels fingers on her clit and going inside of her. She bites her tongue as she won't moan, Alcina goes hard and deep.

"Say..my name..." Alcina gulps on the blood.

Finley could hold onto her moans for a good time but this was different. It was like Alcina knew her spots as she plays hard. Finley felt a tear sliding down her cheek and quickly does another Damasugan.

"Alcina!" She yells and wraps her legs around Alcina's hips, "PLEASE I BEG YOU! FUCK ME!" She moans louder.

Alcina thought that she finally broke her well-know strong pet but she was wrong. As Finley was good on Damasugans with people who had a small brain.

"Can...I pleasure you..." Finley moans, "I want to finish...what I did three days ago..." She was somewhat honest as she bites she lips.

Alcina let's go of her neck as she gets on her knees. She grips Finley's thighs and pulls her close to her face, and she looks down at the waterfall which is dripping down onto the table.

"As what I overheard from your friends...you're good on manipulating people." She looks at Finley, as she begins to pleasure

Finley eyes widen, now she feels the affect of being manipulated in her own Damasugan. Her breath got heavy extremely fast and her blood pumping though out her veins as it was coming out of her neck. She feels Alcina's tongue on her clit, moving fast as she tries to get out of the pleasure but Finley feels a hand on her neck as it's being squeeze.

"No...can't move!" Alcina mumbles as she continues on pleasuring Finley.

"Stop!" Finley manages to find her Chikaragan and kicks Alcina off.

(TW: Abuse and Blood)

Finley gets off the table and buttons her pants even if they were torn, as Alcina grunts at her. She rises onto her feet and pulls Finley by the neck and slams her onto the wall.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE RAT!" Alcina roars at her. She slams her again on the wall until the walls cracked.

Finley did passes out but she woke up as she finds herself on the ground. Alcina had her heel on-top of her pets chest, pressing down hard...Finley coughs up blood as she slight chuckles.

"How are you still alive?!" Alcina glares with rage, she presses down hard...using all of her weight on her step.

"I...have...Chikaragan!" Finley said while her eyes began to flutter, "Something I have and you don't...I...see in your eyes." She coughs, Alcina wipes the blood off and immediately kicks.

Finley slides across the floor, her hairs gets pulled up and gets her body gets slammed onto the ground.

"You and strange words..." Alcina looks down at her, "Do you not fear death?!" She added and grips Finley jawline.

"Za esosa na Afrait..." Finley's one eye looks at her, while blood was dripping down her face.

Right there, Alcina hand enough. She throws Finley up towards the ceiling, she hits it, and immediately slammed her onto the ground once again.

The floor breaks from the force that Finley had just felt. She felt her some of her ribs were broken as her Kokorogan was hurting badly. She lays there not able to move for a moment, she heard Alcina's heels walking towards the door.

"I think I finally broke you." As she said that, she heard a chuckle and looks back.

"It's gonna...take...two of you to break...me down..." Finley pushes her body up, she was shaking but had enough of her Chikaragan to lift her up.