'I see, and does the lucky man have a favorite color?' the woman asked.

You blinked.

You hadn't thought about this.

You had no idea what Mr. Lee would like.

Or even what colors he would prefer.

You swallowed hard.

'Not white,' you said. It was the only thing you could think of. The woman nodded patiently.

'All right. How about I pick some things out for you and if you like them, you try them on?' she offered.

'Yes please,' you sighed thankfully. Honestly, you had no idea where to start with this. You had never before given your underwear much thought before, as boys were not really of interest to you and even more out of bounds. But now...

Two hours later you excited the shop with a large discreet bag in your hand. You had been so in awe of all the beautiful pieces that you had found it hard to choose. Each and every single one had made you feel stunning and sexy. Adding to that the fact that you had no idea what Mr. Lee would like resulted in you buying about two weeks' worth of new lingerie.

And now it was time for the thing you had dreaded doing most...

'Good day, Madam. Welcome to Yaggug Pharmacy, how can I help you,' the woman behind the counter said friendly.

You could feel your heart racing.

But you wanted to play it safe.

'I'm-here-for-the-pill,' you said very quickly as if you were hoping that getting it out faster would be less embarrassing.

'Of course, and is this your first time taking it?' the woman said, typing something into the computer.

You nodded.

Ten excruciating minutes later you left the pharmacy with a deep and relieved sigh. 

You had done it.

Proudly you looked into the bag at the little box.

Somehow this made you feel more like an adult than anything. 

You had made your own choice. You had secretly been thinking about it for a while, not really admitting it to yourself, but after last night you knew you had to make a decision.

'What's for dinner?' you asked Mr. Lee as you skipped into the living room, the large bag swinging happily around your wrist.

'You seem to be in an awfully good mood. I should send you off shopping on your own more often,' Mr. Lee laughed.

You shrugged mysteriously at him.

'I got Bibimbap, Bulgogi, Mandoo, Chap Chae, and Sam Gae Tang,' Mr. Lee held up his large grocery bags. 

'You choose, I'm gonna put my stuff away for a bit and take a shower,' you said smiling at him seductively and tucking your hair behind your ear. The idea of going upstairs and changing into your new underwear was enough to excite you.

Mr. Lee raised an eyebrow at you but before he could say anything you skipped out of the room.

After dinner, the two of you sat down on the couch the followed your usual routine of watching the news and then a movie. This time you were determined not to hold back.

As soon as Mr. Lee sat down you leaned into him, putting your legs over his. He looked at you with a hint of surprise in his eyes. You tried to ignore the heat crawling up your ears and lower stomach as you settled into him. After a second, Mr. Lee gave in and put his arms around you to hold you.

You couldn't hear a word of the news, nor had any idea what the movie you were watching was about.

All you could feel was Mr. Lee. All you could think of was ways to kiss him and get what you wanted.

You kept shifting in your seat, hoping he would move his hands or pull you fully into his lap. But he didn't

When the movie finished Mr. Lee groaned as he stretched his arms out in a yawn.

'Well, time for bed,' he said sleepily.

You were shocked. How had time flown by so fast? Why hadn't you done anything yet? Why hadn't he done anything to you?

'I don't know about you but I'm pretty tired, so I'm off to bed,' he said as he shifted his body away from you.

You stayed seated looking at him incredulously.

'Feel free to stay here and watch some more tv,' Mr. Lee misinterpreted your gaze.

'Just make sure you set your alarm at 6.30 tomorrow since we have that meeting with assemblyman Nam scheduled for 9,' Mr. Lee said with a yawn.

He stroked your hair and left the room.

What.

The.

Actual.

Fuck?!

He had left you hanging!

AGAIN!

And not even that, apparently he assumed you'd be sleeping in your own bed again tonight!

Was he even a man?

What did you have to do to get into that man's pants?!

------------

WRITERS NOTE

Please know that I do not have an opinion on the contraceptive pill. 
Everyone has to make their own decision on how they choose to protect themselves.
Whatever works for you.

Just remember to stay safe and that no form of contraceptive is a 100% guarantee and most have side effects.

The contraceptive pill does not protect against STDs, so make sure you either
wrap it before you tap it,
don't tap it at all,
or both get tested.

If you want more information on different forms of contraceptives/forms of protection please contact your personal GP.

Stay safe ya'll!

P.S. You can't get STDs from toilets! It's a myth!

-------------