Chapter 21

We woke up and got the car ready for the trip to Florida. Jeffrey was taking me to the Orlando and we are going to walk along beaches. We are also going to the universal studios park so I can go to the Harry Potter attractions there. I'm a potter head. Once we arrived to Orlando, he said let's go to the park first and then the beach. So we walked around as I ohh and awed at everything. He bought me a wand set, chocolate frogs, those every flavor jelly beans, and lots of key chains. Once we spent almost 5 hours there, we decided to go out to eat. We found a nice motel and changed. We also found a nice restaurant to go eat at. I dressed up in a nice sundress and Jeffrey wore nice jeans and a dress shirt. He wore a blazer jacket over that. He looked so damn hot! After eating, he suggested we go for a walk on the beach. I took off my sandals to walk. Up ahead there was something flickering but I didn't really pay attention.
"Jean." Jeffrey said as he held my hand as we walked.
"Jeffrey?" I say smiling.
"Follow me." He said as he started to run ahead still holding my hand.
"I'm going to fall." I scream at him while laughing.
"Close your eyes please." He says turning to me.
I closed them and I felt him pick me up.
"What are you up to?" I say.
"Just have some patience with me." He says in my ear. He set me down. "Keep your eyes closed." He demanded.
"Yes sir." I say smiling. I felt him leave my presence. I got cold and got goosebumps. A few moments go by and I'm starting to get worried. "Jeff?" I finally ask.
"Just a bit longer." I hear him say. He wasn't close but not far enough away where I couldn't hear him.
"Open them Jean." I felt him whisper into my ear. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw candles laid out and they said...

I just looked over at Jeffrey and he was on one knee

I just looked over at Jeffrey and he was on one knee. "Jean will you?" He says pulling out a nice ring.

 "Jean will you?" He says pulling out a nice ring

I just stood there and starred at him. Finally I could talk. "Yes of course!" I say as I fall down next to him and kiss him so damn hard that we both fell onto the sand.
"You had me worried when you didn't answer." He says between kisses.
"You had me worried when you told me to close my eyes." I say back. We kissed on that beach for a while then headed back to our motel.