Chapter 9

Smut!!
We get to where Jeffrey was filming a walking dead episode. He checked in with some people and then he went to his trailer to get into his costume. I watched him change from his everyday clothes to Negan clothes. I also was fascinated by how each article of clothing he put on, he became more like Negan. He was practicing some lines and then smiled at me through his mirror and grabbed his bat. He started to whistle as he swung his bat in a circular motion. "You going to watch me act darling or just fucking admire me from afar?" He said with the typical Negan smile.
"Do I have a choice Sir?" I say with a hint of shyness.
"No you don't. But in all seriousness, I have an interview to do before acting so you can stay here or go to the tent where I'll be after that." He says placing a sweet kiss to my forehead.

As I watched him do the interview, they asked questions about getting into character, his relationship with his colleagues, and how he liked being Negan. To end the interview, they asked him a question that stood out to me. "Are you dating anyone?" They asked him.
"Actually I am. The way I asked her out was typical Negan fashion too. We were walking and I asked her to date me. She told me no because she didn't want to break my heart. I told her all or nothing and her response was alright you asshole!" He said smiling so wide.

 I told her all or nothing and her response was alright you asshole!" He said smiling so wide

"Is she here today?" The interviewer asked.
"She isn't ready for the press yet. But soon." He says as he fidgets in his seat.
"Thanks for your time." The interviewer says.

He walks up to me and sees me smiling. "What are you smiling at?"
"Just had to tell them I called you an asshole." I say smiling a bit bigger.
"Of course. It's how our relationship started." He says as he picks me up and sets me in a chair.

After a long day of acting and meeting people on set, Jeffrey and I went to his trailer. We got inside and he sets down his bat. He starts to take his jacket off but I walk up to him and stop him. "I want Negan to show me how he would treat a lady." I say with a devilish grin.
"You like when I'm rough?" He says pushing me onto the couch and then stepping back.
"In true Negan style, you must obey me or be punished." He starts to say as he slowly removes his jacket and puts it in his closet. "So if you listen, you will be rewarded. Do you understand?" He continues as he goes and locks his trailer door and closes his window blinds. He then proceeded to look me in the eyes and continue taking off his boots. "I want you to take your shirt and pants off. Slowly so I can enjoy the show." He grins at me.
I start to lift my arms to take off my shirt. I threw it at him and then started to work on my pants. After getting them off I also threw them at him.
"You need to be punished for throwing things at me. Come over here." He states as he sat on his chair. I walk over and he pulled me over his knee and sparked me 3 times. And they were hard smacks too. I could feel myself getting aroused. When I thought he was going to smack me again, he slid his hand between my legs and up my vagina. "Someone likes getting spanked." He says as he removes his hand from my wet underwear and tells me to sit back on the couch. "Sit there and touch yourself as I undress." He says before getting up.
I start by rubbing my breast in one hand and then I reach for my vagina with the other. Once I made contact with my vagina, I couldn't sit still. My legs were becoming heaving with passion for him. I never wanted his touch so much.
After Jeffrey finally finished getting undressed, he spoke in a deep husky voice, "take it all off and spread out on my bed." I obeyed with such eagerness I almost tripped gettin into the bed. I spread my legs open for him and bit my lip while waiting for more instructions.
"Good girl" he says as he strokes himself in the door way. "Now what do you want?" He says still stroking himself.
"I want you Jeffrey. No Negan. Just take me." I say as I'm getting super aroused.
"Yes ma'am." He says as he quickly gets on top of me and kisses me with hot hot kisses. He kisses his way down my neck, collarbone, down my breasts, my side, and just before my vagina. He looks up at me and smiles.
"Why did you stop?" I asked
Just as I did, I felt his tongue go inside my vagina and I closed my eyes. "Oh my god." I say with a shaky breath.
"I'm going to ask again Jean, what do you want?" He says as he continues his torturous speed.
"Fuck you just you!" I say almost reaching my limit.
He gets up and puts the tip of his cock in me. He massages my clit as he slowly went into me all the way. "Jean" he says as he slowly pulls out and goes back in again and again.
"Oh don't stop." I say as he comes crashing down onto me and kisses my neck.
"Jean. I need you to cum." He says as he bites my neck.
"I am close. Go harder." I say scratching his back.
"Hmm god damn it Jean!" He says with a hint of pain but I could tell he liked it. He starts to go fast until I see stars. "Oh shit." He screams out as he pulls out and lays next to me.
"I didn't know you could get more sexier than before." I say catching my breath. He pulled me close to him and I played with his chest hair.
"Jean. I have to say something to you. Don't freak out." He says pulling my gaze up to his eyes.
"What is it?" I say mesmerized by his brown eyes.
"I love you." He blurts out.
I start to breath heavy and just stare at him.