Chapter 20

Our first stop was in DC. We went to the air and space Smithsonian. I went there before in high school. I still was cool. So much to see. I bought a keychain from there and way too much astronaut ice cream. We got recognized by a few fans while walking around and Jeffrey was nice and took photos with them and introduced me to them as his girlfriend. One girl looked at me and said "you are so lucky. I wish I was you." And then she walked away.
I looked at Jeffrey and just said "I know I'm lucky." He took my hand and we continued walking around. We made our way to other Smithsonian buildings and bought souvenirs. We found a street vendor that was making shirts and I got one that said "baby girl" and Jeffrey got one that said "old man" we just laughed at it. He kissed my cheek as we made our way back to the car. We continued our drive to North Carolina. We pulled into a motel and Jeffrey had me go and get checked in. Once that was all done, we got into our one bed motel and hung out.
"Jeffrey? Can I ask you something?" I say as I lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling.
"Of course." He says from the bathroom.
"We'll come here so I can see your reaction." I say still looking at the ceiling. Next thing I know he is laying on top of me. "Can you see my face now?" He says grinning.
"Yes. Ok so what would you think about me going to a red carpet event with you?" I say biting my lip. His eyes went big.
"I would love it. Only if you're sure. I want to show the world who I'm with." He says kissing my neck.
My hands travel to his belt and start to undo it. I find his button and zipper and undo those as well. I stick my hand into his underwear and find his already hard cock ready for me. "Who is the eager one now?" I say kissing his cheek.
He stands up to take off his underwear and pants. I did the same. He laughs as he gently bites my neck then kisses it. "Mmm I love when you do that." I say pulling at his shirt. He takes off his shirt and I do the same. He reaches for my bra and takes it off. He sucks on my nipples and plays with my clit. I swung my head back and let out a few quiet moans of pleasure. "Please. Take me." I say breathlessly.
"Now who is eager?" He says with a grin. He pulled me closer to the edge of the bed and angled my hips up so he can go in deep. He didn't move for a few moments. "Jean, I love you." He says as he starts up a slow pace.
"I love you." I say and then reach with my hand to cradle his balls. "Fuck!" He yells as he starts to go fast. "Don't stop that." He wrapped his arm around the back of my neck and grabbed me tight. He was going so fast that I cam already and didn't have time to realize I did. He was so close. "Jean....holy shit!" He said against my neck before biting me hard and cumming. I just laid there from both the pain and pleasure that was hitting my body at once.
"Jesus Jean! How you feeling?" He says pulling me close to him.
"Pain yet in love." I say starting to fall asleep.
"Pain?" He asks.
"Don't worry it's good." I say tiredly.
"Ok." He says kissing my neck and falling asleep next to me.