Chapter 14

When I woke up from my nap, the room was dark. Only the moon shining through the window lit up the living room. I was very confused because Jeffrey wasn't around. I got up and went up stairs. I could hear him on the phone as I walked past his room. I just let him have his privacy as I went to go to the bathroom. He must have heard me because he was in the bathroom with me. I kind of chuckled as he wrapped his arms around my stomach and held me close. He kissed the side of my neck. "I have something for you." He said as he kissed my ear lobe.
"I think I know what it is." I say turning around and grab his cock through his pants.
"As much as I want it to be that, it's in the bedroom." He says composing himself.
"Even better." I say as I grab his shirt and pull him in to kiss me. He steadied himself on the bathroom counter behind me and kissed me back. Once he felt stable again, his hands traveled up my sides and over my boobs. I let out a slight sigh. "Please don't stop. Take me." I said into his ear as he continued massaging my breasts. He pulled away just a second later. "Jean go to the bedroom now." He said as he adjusted himself in his pants. "Do it or be punished." He said with a wicked smile.
"Will Negan come out to play?" I say giggling.
"Don't tempt me." He says as he smacks my butt and we walk to the bedroom.
I open the door and turn on the light. My jaw dropped. There sits my mom on the bed.
"Mom!!!" I screamed out happily and ran to hug her. "What are you doing here? I have so much to tell you!" I continue as I start to cry happy tears.
"Jeffrey called me and flew me out here because he said you were having a hard time. He is the reason I'm here." She says as she looked at me.
"I'll go make diner. You two have a lot to talk about." Jeffrey said as he closed the door and left to make diner.

After an hour of talking with my mom, Jeffrey called us to diner.
As we sat at the table and my mom asked why I was so hungry, I just starred at Jeffrey and then back to my mom. "Well, I'm pregnant." I say as I push the food around on my plate.
"I know." She said as she continued eating.
"How?" I say shocked.
"Honey, I was the same emotional wreck like you were. And I was hungry all the time. I gained so much weight with you. Then when I got pregnant with your brother, I learned to eat healthier foods versus fast food." She says laughing. "I'm happy for you. So where will you live? Minnesota or here with Jeff?" She says as casually as ever.
"Well, that's why you are here ma'am. We wanted to tell you in person that I'm stealing your daughter and having her move in with me. I won't do anything without your permission though. She has so much respect for your approval that I wanted to have it as well." Jeffrey says as he put down his utensils and waited for an answer.
"You don't need my approval but you have it." She says as she grabbed my hand and squeezed it.
"Thanks mom. I love you both." I say as I continue eating.
We spent the next few hours talking about what I'll do in New York, what our plans are, and what Jeffrey was working on.
4days passed and it was time to send my mom back home.
Jeffrey and I drove her to the airport and watched her take off. As we pulled out of the airport parking lot, the press jumped in front of the car. Jeffrey swerved to avoid the reporter. He swerved right into oncoming traffic.
I let out a scream and everything went black.