Chapter 6

Warning some smut.
Day 6
As we both woke up in my hotel room, I went to go to the bathroom and get ready for the day. After coming out and seeing Jeffrey sitting on the bed dressed, he got up and came over to me. He picked me up and hugged me. He gave me a sweet gentle kiss on the lips and said, "Let's take a walk in the park today."
I smiled back and got dressed.
As we walked in the park, he grabbed my hand into his and we walked like that for a while. "What are you thinking about?" I ask him as he started to zone out.
"What you told me last night." He says with a smile while still looking ahead.
"Wait, I thought you were sleeping!" I say with shock and stop walking.
"Oh no, I heard you loud and clear. My answer is still true. I already fell for you Jean." He says turning back to me.
"You can't fall for me!" I start to tear up. "I am leaving you and you can't make me feel bad for that."
Jeffrey starts walking towards me and says "I'm not going to lie to you Jean. It will hurt both of us in 8 days when you leave but trust me when I say this. I am falling for you every time we talk or hang out." At this point he puts his hand under my chin to make me look him in the eyes. He licks his lower lip and then gently kisses my forehead. "Even if it's just 2 weeks of love, be mine for that time Jean. Don't fight it."
I sigh and just say "Alright you asshole."
He smiles and gives me a quick kiss on the lips.
We continue our walk until he drops me off at my hotel room. "Be ready in a few hours. That is when the party is." He says walking away.
"Where is this party?" I yell back at him.
"That's a surprise princess." He smiles at me as he gets into the elevator.
I hopped into the shower because I felt gross and I needed to shave my legs. When I was shampooing my hair, I felt some one grab me.
I tried so hard to scream but they put their hand over my mouth. I bit down hard on the fingers and I heard them scream back.
they let me go and I turned around to hit them with a bottle of soap.
Whack! across the head.
I then realized it was Jeffrey! "Ok ok ok I'm sorry Jean! Just don't hit me again." He said holding his head.
"Just cause I gave you a room key does not mean you can scare me like that!" I start to say to him.

"Just shut up." He says as he pushes me against the wall of the shower and covers my mouth with his. I don't even know why I was mad at him. I melted into his touch. He brought his hand up my inner thigh and stop just before my sensitive clit. He smiles against my mouth and says "eager already?"
"You're the one who trapped me." I say as I reach to grab his cock. It was already hard from kissing me. It turned me on even more to know he wanted me. And he could have me anyway he wanted.
"Jean..." he moans into my neck.
I gave a gentle rub to his cock.
"Jean..." he says grabbing my hand and looking into my eyes.
"What's wrong?" I ask as he starred at me.
"Nothing. Well everything. I want to bring you to this party but I want you to go as my girlfriend. I want to be part of your life. Can we do that?" He asks looking at me with sad eyes.
I stare at him for a bit biting my lip before answering, "I think we can do that. But and it's a big but...you come to Minnesota with me to meet my mom and family. I'm not going to rush into this until you meet them." I blurt out.
He stares at me and then clears his throat before answering, "let's do it! All or nothing right?" He says.
"All or nothing!" I answer back as he picks me up and gently bites my ear.
His hand turns off the water and he takes me out of the shower. He dries me off first. Taking his time drying my breasts and down my stomach. He stopped just before my vagina. "Why did you stop?" I asked.
As soon as I asked, he spun me around and dried my back and butt. He picked me up and brought me to the bed. He laid me down gently on the bed. He started to kiss my mouth, down my neck, over my breasts, down my stomach and slid his tongue over my slits of my vagina. Just as it was getting great, his phone rang.
"Do you have to get that?" I say sitting up on the bed.
"It's bubba so yes I do." He says smiling at me before answering his phone.
I gave him privacy as I got ready for the party. All that was going through my head was where the fuck is he taking me? I put on some nice jeans and a nice top. I grabbed my purse and threw lip gloss, my room key, money, and a condom just in case I enjoy the party. That way we can continue what he didn't finish later.
I came out of the bathroom and he was sitting on the bed in a nice black tuxedo and his hair slicked back.
"Wow! You clean up very nicely." I say walking over to hug him.
"I would say the same about you but there are no words for how sexy you look princess." He says kissing my forehead. "Ready to go to the party?" He asks as he holds his hand out to me.
"Nervous but excited boyfriend." I say with a smile grabbing his hand.
"Alrighty then, let's go girlfriend." He says as we leave my hotel room and to his car.