Chapter 18

Kegen

Waking up to the news that my daughter isn't fully human doesn't sit well with me. Nothing ever told me different about her and now knowing that Jacob was lying to me and so were my parents.

What did they get from us marrying each other? There had to be something they got out of it and the only people that know are my parents and his.

Since my parents are dead, his the only ones that can tell me the truth behind everything that had happened and the reason for it.

That means we need to take a trip to the states, and I'll have to face my uncle as well. Maybe he knows something I don't.

By the time I stop pacing and snapping out of my own thoughts Vixen was standing there staring at me.

"Who was Lucas?"

She took a deep breath before answering me, there must be something big about him and his family, or she just needs to calm her anger or something before speaking.

"Lucas and his family once worked for me. His father wanted to have more power and rule Dynasty a different way from me. He wanted everyone to bow to their knees for him whenever he walked in a room and that wasn't the way I was going to rule the country I worked hard to get.

When I didn't agree to marry Lucas, his father was angry about it and tried to kill me. Everyone who worked with him and helped him was killed by my hands. I did get some of his family members as well but that wasn't enough for me. I wanted to have Lucas and his father beg for me to spare their lives."

The growl and hiss at the end of that turned me on in ways I was not trying to think about but seeing the fire in her eyes for revenge was also a turn-on for me.

She took a sniff of the air and her eyes turned darker, causing me to back up toward the bed with her following each step I made. It was as if we were playing cat and mouse.

Her eyes were growing darker by the second and I knew her beast was coming out to play and to say I didn't get turned on, even more, would be lying because I can feel the throb between my legs get worse.

"Love, are you sure this is the right time for this?"

"Any time is the right time for me to have you, my lover."

Before my body was able to hit the bed, she had me in her arms with her lips pressed against mine. The kiss was heated and needy, we both needed each other at that moment for different reasons.

As the kiss got rougher, both our clothes were falling away from our bodies. When she had all my clothes off, her hands roughly grabbed my breast before adding pressure to my nipples.

A moan left my lips that she muted with her lips still pressed against mine.

I didn't mind the roughness because I knew she needed a way to calm the anger that was building up, and I trust that she knew the limit my human body can take.

I fell to the bed with a rough push that caused me to bounce a little. Her head was between my legs before I had the chance to catch my breath.

The feeling of her tongue pressed firmly against my pearl with her nails digging into my thighs to hold me in place was driving me crazy.

Her tongue was moving at a speed I knew would make me cum faster than I'll like, but I wasn't going to stop her.

My back arched off the bed the closer I got to my climax, and she knew I was close. She let one of my thighs go and pushed two fingers deep inside me, moving them at the same speed as her tongue.