Chapter 7

KEGEN

Last night it took me a while to fall asleep after that kiss I had with Vixen. Her lips were the softest thing I have ever felt in my life and I couldn't get them or her off my mind. At the time I wish the kiss didn't end, but I knew she had work to get to.

I order room service for me and Ava since I didn't feel like leaving the room this morning.

Right now, she's eating her breakfast and watching cartoons on the T.V. while I went over the email that was sent to me by the realtor that was selling my house for me.

From the email, she got a client to pay more than the house was worth and that was fine by me. I had to send over my bank information, so the money can be deposited into my account.

Thanks to the hotel I can copy the paperwork I need to sign and copy the deed to the house and sign it over. This was faster than I thought it would take. I see why the rating to go to her was high.

I copied everything I needed and called downstairs to have someone bring it up to me. I had the tip ready that I was going to give to whoever brought up the papers I printed off. I'll just fax them back over to her once I am done.

There was a knock at the door, I opened the door thinking it was someone bringing me the papers that I printed but it was Vixen. The butterflies that went through my stomach at the sight of seeing her, was going wild.

"Vixen."

"Hi love, heard these were for you."

I looked down at the papers that were in her hand and took them slowly.

"I didn't know you were stopping by. I thought you were busy."

"I was, but I needed to see you. It's been hard being away from you after finding you, plus mating season is coming up soon."

I paused at the thought of mating with her, and chills ran through my body. Was I even ready to be mated to her, it's only been a day since she told me everything about mating, about her, and this place?

"What would happen if we mated?"

"You'll come to live with me inside the castle, and rule by my side. Ava would be announced as the princess next in line and you'll be announced as my queen and mate."

"Wait..."

She turned and looked at me as she walked through the door waiting for me to speak.

"I thought when it came to things like that, the heir has to be yours."

"That part is true, which brings me to the other reason why I came by."

Before she can say anything else, Ava came running out of the room with food all over her face and up to Vixen.

"Ixen!"

Vixen bent down and picked her up while poking her belly.

"I see you just finish eating."

Ava nodded her head and pointed toward the room, where I'm sure a mess was waiting to be clean. One good thing about being in a hotel is I can have someone clean the room for me.

"Pantakes!"

That caused Vixen to let out a chuckle, and me as well. I was loving that Ava was starting to learn how to speak more words. She used to just say 'mama' and point at what she wanted.

Vixen put her back down and she ran off toward the room to finish watching her show.

"What was the other reason you came over here?"