I clicked the chamber of my gun and placed it into my pocket when I saw the full clip. I grabbed a set of car keys and headed outside. I felt like I couldn't breathe being inside. Going through things, trying to think of a plan. I should be out there. I barely took three steps out on the gravelled ground before Ramsay chased after me. "Where the fuck are you going?!" He called out.

I stopped in my tracks, turning sharply to face him. Even if he swore at me, even if he disobeyed me. He did it because he cared. Because he was loyal. Because he was my friend and the only one I would probably listen to right now. I curled my fists at my sides, the car keys digging into my skin, not that I cared. "I can't just sit here. I need to do something. I need to find her." I growled staring into his walnut colored eyes.

"What are you going to do?" He asked. He crossed his tan muscled arms. I rubbed my face in agitation. Fuck I had no idea. I had no fucking idea. But I needed to find her and rip out the throats of whoever stood in my way. And if they harmed her..."Get your ass inside." Ramsay ordered. As much as I wanted to bolt and find her, I listened. For he was being rational and I was on the verge of destruction.

My legs were spread, my head being dropped down as I sat on the sofa beside KC. Ramsay talked and paced. I just listened. It was good to see him had it been in any other circumstances, we would have gone out for a drink or two. "These people. No one knows who they are. If they were hired or someone's men. Their tags and their weapons are unlike anything I've ever seen. They were organised. They struck when you weren't home, when Alessia was most vulnerable. And then they decided to take her but leave you. But they shot her leg. Did they mean to do that?" Ramsay rambled.

I sighed deeply. It's been six hours now. Six hours without her. With her being God knows where. Anything could have happened to her. "What the fuck? How do we find ghosts?" I growled, only remaining calm for I didn't want to cause KC anymore added stress. If Alessia were here she would tell me to send her home and I did try, but she wouldn't listen. She was her friend after all, like a sister. She wanted to help and who was I to stop her.

"Does Mariano know?" KC asked, turning to look at me, her legs being crossed and a frown playing on her lips. I nodded, standing up. "It's only a matter of time before they slip up. I'm going out."

Ramsay crossed his arms as he remained tense. "Where are you going?" He asked abruptly. It was then I saw a glimmer of Alessia in his words. "To cause a scene." I rubbed my eyes. I haven't slept and I won't sleep until she's safe in my arms again. He looked at me confused but not overly surprised. When I left the house, he followed me out.

We were sat inside a SUV, a new one. Not one of the ones on my property which were riddled with bullets and flat tires. The driver turned the engine on, just as Andre also took a seat in the front. I sat opposite Ramsay, his gaze being drawn to his phone as he called and texted contacts. I looked to his side to see KC, she held a gun in hand and bit her lip nervously. "Are you sure you want to come?" I asked her. She looked up at me, with no fear. There was panic running in her eyes but she kept it hidden away. But I could see. "She's my friend, my Don. Of course I'm coming." She narrowed her eyes at me, her dark brows becoming pointed. I rolled my neck as Ramsay stilled at her words. He rubbed his neck. I was only worried for her but she was fucking strong, just like Alessia.

Once the car came to a halt, before a casino, I exited the car, leaving the door open for I cared not. Ramsay and KC followed me into the large building. The walls were ornately decorated in golds and red. A false sense of luxury. A lure to get you to waste away your money in rigged games. The men dressed in tuxedoes and the women in barely there dresses stared my way as I walked by. I didn't glance anywhere but at the set of stairs at the very back. No one stopped me, no one dared despite there being guards armed to their teeth.

I pushed open the door to an office. The guards standing there didn't even try to stop me. They knew who I was. I stepped inside and stared at the man on the chair. "Out." I didn't even have to lift a finger for the man to scramble out of the room, not waiting to see what would happen if he didn't do what I asked.

Lucious sat with interlaced hands at his desk. A cigarette sat on the edge of a glass ashtray atop his wooden desk. The room was mostly bare expect for the shelves of paperwork and metal cabinets. The window behind him shone light into the room, illuminating his annoyed expression. He scratched his bald head, the sleeves of his grey checked shirt straining against his arms.

"Someone's taken Alessia. I need your help." I spoke before he could. I knew he would be here and he was incredibly good at finding out information. He looked at me in shock, his eyes going wide and his hands flattened on the desk. He swore while Ramsay told him everything. I stood leaning against the wall, smoking. It didn't calm me, no matter how much I smoked.

When I finished smoking, Lucious stared at me. And with that stare, I knew. He didn't know. "I have no idea." He frowned, fidgeting with the hem of his untucked shirt. I closed my eyes and opened them. I put out my cigarette in his ashtray and sighed heavily.

Lucious quickly fumbled with his phone and the documents on the desk. "I know. You said they had tags. Like this?" He showed me a tag after retrieving it from one of the many drawers. I nodded. He held the same tag the men wore. Silver tags, the back of which looked like snakeskin. My eyes looked at him, wanting to hear good news.

"She's pissed off Sánchez." He looked almost frightened upon revealing the information. "Tell me." I said as I looked at him intensely. I didn't know the name, fuck. He must be a lowlife, a degenerate. I knew every single criminal there was to know, if not by face, by name. Sánchez, the name didn't ring a bell. Perhaps Alessia knew him. Perhaps she did indeed piss him off.

"He's someone not be be messed with. Shit. Shit...you think you're bad. He's worse. I can give you his address, it'll take time." He spoke slowly. He placed a hand on my shoulder. I almost scoffed, there was no one worse. I would be his nightmare. He took my family and now he had marked himself and everyone he knew for death.

"Ace no one survives Sánchez. If she's pissed him off, you'd better pray he takes a liking to her." He said quietly as he removed his hand from my shoulder.

My heart sank in that moment. She was absolutely fucked. I had to find her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so, firstly my story is a rollercoaster 🎢 as you can see from the previous chapter and this chapter.
Ace and Alessia can't quite catch a break can they?