37 - Hard and firm

Start from the beginning

I continued eating some more and when I was finally bored, I stood up and walked towards the windows. I stared out into the darkness. I was so lost in thought that I didn't notice Ace come up beside me. "I've never been to Russia before." I spoke up, still looking outside. He hummed. "It's nothing interesting."

I sighed in agreement. "So what do you want?" He asked abruptly making me almost choke on air. I turned to face him with my brows furrowed. "What do you mean, what do I want?" I don't want anything." I huffed crossing my arms. He chuckled, a deep husky sound that send tingles down my spine and made my arousal pool at my stomach.

"If you say so." He smiled deviously. Shit. He knew I was staring. He knew I was staring at one thing in particular. He turned around and began to walk away. "Fucking bastard." I muttered under my breath. He stopped walking and turned to face me.

Before he could open his mouth, I had walked over to him and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. His arms, strong and muscular held onto my waist. I kissed him rough, tasting his sweet soft lips. Our eyes were closed as we shared the same space. I just wanted him inside me.

My hands travelled down his back until my fingers grabbed onto the bottom of his T-shirt. I pulled it up, my fingers brushing his warm skin. Fuck, he was always warm. We pulled away for a split second for him to tear his shirt off and toss it to who knows where.

I could feel his hands on my waist, his fingers slightly calloused. A bit rough. I liked rough. He pushed me backwards, stumbling over on our  footing. My claves hit the sofa behind me and I fell onto it. My lips never left his. I pushed my tongue to his lips and he parted his, letting me have him. Letting me give in to my desire.

His tongue, as sharp as his words and wit, never failed to satisfy me. He pushed me back, climbing on top of me. I was now laying on the leather sofa, the coolness being warmed by my heated body. My hips bucked, pushing closer to him. He held himself over me, but I could feel still his weight on top of me. Fuck.

"What do you want?" He dared to ask between breaths. His voice was low making me give in to the animalistic urge of male dominance. When it became clear that I wasn't going to reply, he started to kiss my neck. I pushed my head back, giving him room to pleasure me. I could feel the delicateness of his kisses and then the sharp feel of his teeth as they grazed my skin, under which my heart pounded away.

I was always made speechless by him. My senses were even lost. This would be the perfect time to kill me.

I moaned into his ear when I felt him bite the nape of my neck. He could do it a lot harder and I wouldn't mind but he never did. He cared. He cared about me. I would never submit to a man, but for him I think I would. If he asked, I probably would. He would never ask though because he likes me the way I am. He never once wanted to control or change me. He only wanted me.

He pulled down his trousers quickly, keeping our bodies as close as he could. His muscled legs touched mine. His hot skin. Fuck, I didn't feel cold anymore. He stopped running kisses down my neck and looked into my eyes, which I had opened. His eyes beckoned me. They were never cold, never dark. People just never looked beyond the surface.

When I held his stare, he removed his boxers and unveiled what I wanted. He pressed down into me so that I could feel his hard as steel cock against my stomach. Fuck.

"Tell me what you want." This time it sounded more like an order. Fuck. He knew I couldn't respond being too lost in the moment. He rubbed his cock now on purpose against me. Then he teased the aching hot mess between my legs. I almost came right then.

I somehow found my voice. "I want you. I want you to fuck me. Now." I mustered out. He looked up at me, pleased. He tugged off my jeans and I helped him. His eyes roamed on my panties, there was no denying it. They were soaked.

He leaned down and kissed my stomach and his hands travelled up until he stopped at the fabric covering my breasts. He pulled that off over my head. I captured his lips once more. I could feel him now against me. Hard and firm.

He slowly made his way down again and pulled down my panties, making me naked. I parted my legs as he teased my entrance with his cock. Up and down and then in circular motions. I suppressed a moan which angered him. His chest rumbled clearly wanting to hear every sound I made. I wanted to hear him.

I held onto his toned arms, stopping him. "Let me be on top." I said, more like I was asking him. His lips twitched but he obliged. He got off me and I got up. I stared at his ass, so firm. Fuck.

When he lay down in my position, I climbed on top of him, putting my legs either side of his waist. I ripped open the condom I had grabbed and pulled it down over his cock. So fucking big, it was more than enough. I hoped I was more than enough. 

I leaned down and ran my tongue up and down his length. Slowly, wrapping my hand tightly around the end. Fuck. He tasted so good. If I was hungry, I no longer was. He mumbled swears to himself, enjoying the pleasure I made him feel. I knew how to touch him, where and when.

A moan rippled through his chest and he said my name. I brought his cock to my entrance. He held onto my waist with his hands and waited for me. I couldn't wait. I slowly pushed the tip into me. I pushed it all in. Every single inch. He filled me entirely. Fuck.

I pushed myself up and down, enjoying the feeling of his cock being inside me. Making my heat grow. Wetness, I could feel my cum dribbling down his length, making it easier for us to make love. Because that is what we were doing.

"Oh fuck Alessia." He half gritted. I moaned in satisfaction and kept on riding him. Fuck, he was perfect. Not a single flaw to his body, despite his scars from wounds. I loved them all. My hands felt his chest which was now covered in a layer of sweat. He pulled me into him and pulled himself upright. I was sitting on his lap, with him still inside me.

I held his head to my neck and he held onto my back. "I love you." I panted, my heart racing. He mumbled some words against my skin. "I love you too." He smiled looking at me. He planted a kiss on my cheek.

After making love for fuck knows how long, he was on top of me once more. I felt myself coming again. I've lost track of how many orgasms I've felt. My legs were quivering, my pussy felt sore but fulfilled. He was panting hard, his chest gleamed with sweat. Fuck, he was good.

"Oh fuck." I shakily breathed as I felt my pussy tightening. He felt it too. He grunted pushing into me more slowly now. I came, releasing everything. He moaned and pulled out. He pulled off his condom and his warm cum spilled all over my throbbing entrance.

He stumbled off me and lay down, more so fell onto the carpet. He just lay there in complete satisfaction. All that could be heard in the room was our heavy breathing. I couldn't close my legs or move. But I felt so fucking good.

"You hungry?" I spoke up when I could breathe normally. "Yes." He said. Though I couldn't see his face, he was probably smiling - no grinning. "Pizza." I stated. I don't know what the time was but if I wanted something, I would get it. "Pizza." He replied, his voice now normal sounding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I got stuck on what to write so I thought I'd do an Alessia PoV and damn it's fucking good

I imagine Ace as this hot tall dark dude but Henry Cavil HOT DAMN he is my weakness
No that's a lie I have lots of weaknesses including food specifically desserts and pizza