ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 - ɢᴏᴅꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀʟɪᴇɴꜱ

▬𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃▬

───͙⊱••🌣••̩̩͙⊰•───

"So, the question is: who in SHIELD could launch a domestic missile strike?" Nat questioned as we all grouped up in Sam's table. We had gotten all dried up and changed. And we had already eaten. Now we had to plan.

"Pierce." Steve replied.

I sighed as I buttered up some bread, "Who just so happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world." Literally.

"But he's not working alone, Zola's algorithm was on the Lemurian Star."

"So was Jasper Sitwell." Kilorn pointed out. Which means we have to get to him in order to find out more.

Steve sighed. "So, the real question is: how do the three most wanted people in Washington kidnap a SHIELD officer in broad daylight?" Well, I can become invisible. I mean it's pretty easy. But then again, they'd probably use thermal readings to find me.

"The answer is: you don't," Sam said, dropping a file in front of Steve. "What's this?"

"Call it a resume." Sam responded.

Natasha picks up a photo from the file, of Sam with his pararescue team and the two of us look at it. "Is this Bakhmala? The Khalid Khandil mission, that was you?" She said pointing to Sam before turning to Steve. "You didn't say he was a pararescue."

"Is this Riley?" Steve asked, taking the photo from Nat and looking at it.

Sam nodded. "Yeah."

"I heard they couldn't bring in the choppers because of the RPGs. What did you use, a stealth chute?" Nat questioned, now as confused as I was as I ate a piece of bread. Meh, but I'm always confused.

"No. These." he hands Steve the file who opens it and reads it. "I thought you said you were a pilot."

Sam chuckled and shook his head. "I never said pilot."

Steve sighed and shook his head, putting down the file. "I can't ask you to do this, Sam. You got out for a good reason."

"Dude, Captain America needs my help." Sam said, sounding slightly happy. "There's no better reason to get back in."

Steve smiled and handed the file to me to read, "Where can we get our hands on one of these things?"

In the file was an image and blueprint designs for a power jet suit with wings. I suppose it makes sense given that the name on the folder is a FALCON.

"The last one is at Fort Meade, behind three guarded gates and a twelve-inch steel wall."

Steve looked over to me for an answer and I bit my lip and smiled eagerly. I closed the file and smiled giddily.