ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 - ɢʀᴇᴇɴᴡɪᴄʜ

▬𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃▬

───͙⊱••🌣••̩̩͙⊰•───

Thor and I pace on the roof of a building as we wait for Malekith to appear. I was no longer wearing my torn SHIELD outfit; I had changed back into my given outfit.

"Do you think this will work?" I asked my brother as I looked out and saw Darcy and Ian placing the thingies in place that would help us defeat Malekith. I was a bit worried, for the world and them. Thor nodded, coming up beside me. "It will." It better.

Everyone started screaming as an invisible force got on land, breaking apart the ground. Malekith's ship takes down its reflectors and starts moving forward and crashing through the library grounds causing pandemonium until it finally stops in the middle of the grounds.

Oh, Fury is going to kill me. I can imagine him doing it in 38 different ways. I could have called him I suppose but there was honestly not enough time to pick up a phone and get them to dispatch me to him.

Malekith and his dark elves step off the ship and scatter. Thor and I fly in and land in front of Malekith. "You needn't have come so far, Asgardians!" Malekieth yells at us. "Death would have come to you soon enough."

Thor glared at him. "Not by your hand!"

"Your universe was never meant to be. Your world and your family will be extinguished." I scowled, if he really thinks that then he doesn't know this world or my family. Malekith uses the power of the Aether to attack, I raise my arms to try and stop it, but it hits us and throws us down.

God they better hurry the bloody hell up. Thor and I stand and Malekith hits again, Thor and I blast it but it still blasted us backwards.

At the next attack, I stand in front of Thor and spin my staff around, creating a yellow barrier so that when Malekith attacks, it protects us. I dig the soles of my boots into the ground as the Aether pushes us back but doesn't necessarily harm us.

"You know with all that power, I thought you would hit harder." Thor tells him.

I rolled my eyes as I pushed back, "Brother usually when someone says that they hit back harder."

"Sister, your time on Earth has made you more and more like our brother."

I grinned, "Really? I'll take that as a compliment and blame it on the number of movies I've watched." I put down the barrier. Malekith starts to use the Aether to shield himself as Thor throws his hammer at him which throws Malekith across the ground and smashes him against the library building. I can already see Fury yelling at me.

We fly towards him, and I hit my scepter on the ground when we land a few feet in front of him, a trail of solar energy snaking its way towards him. However, it doesn't do much to him.