ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 - ᴅᴄ

▬𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐃▬

───͙⊱••🌣••̩̩͙⊰•───

TRISKELION BASE

"Woah! Woah! Woah! Woah!" I exclaimed, hands up in the air when Kilorn and I landed at the Triskelion. The agents had their guns up. Why is this always happening? They were aimed at Kilorn. "Hey!" I yelled for their attention, stepping in front of my friend. "He's with me alright! Put the guns down!" They were hesitant. "Put the bloody guns down!"

"You heard her." I grimaced and closed my eyes when I recognized the voice. The agents, clearly new, lowered their guns. "What a lovely welcome." Kilorn muttered from behind me. I pat him on the shoulder, sharing my empathy. "I had the exact same welcome." The exact same one. I have never missed Coulson more than ever right now.

"Ahm." Right. The two of us turned to face Fury, who had a gruff expression on his face and crossed arms. He was pissed. "Hey Fury." I clasped my hands together awkwardly and hid behind Kilorn. "How are you doing?"

Fury pointed at Kilorn. "It's Kilorn right?" Kilorn nodded. "How did you-?" I briefly explained. "When I came here, I had to tell him all of your names since you were in New Mexico."

Fury turned the glare on me. "You do realize for the last two days we've been cleaning up the mess you and your brother made?" Kilorn looks over his shoulder at me. "You made a mess?"

I scoffed. "It wasn't that much of a mess."

"Really?" Fury said. "There's over 3 million in damage." Three million? That seems a little absurd. There were only a few broken walls, glass, cars, and land. It would have been much worse if the ship had stayed.

"Okay so they might have been a bit of a mess." I yell out to Fury, still cowering behind Kilorn. "I'm sure you cleaned up nicely!"

Fury held the crook of his nose in annoyance and walked off. "Do we follow him?" Kilorn asked with uncertainty. I nod. This is going to be a nightmare.

───── ⋆⋅☀️⋅⋆ ─────

"Hey in my offense there is no service on Asgard." I defend, resting my arms on the arm rests of the chair. We were in Fury's office; he wanted a full debrief. I told him most of the truth. A summary of the dark elves. I didn't feel like relieving my mother or brother's death. I didn't tell him about the Aether. Well, at least it's origins. I did assure him Malekith was dead. I saw his dead body myself. "Still could have called when you landed here." Well, I suppose. "Yeah, but waiting to get through to you would have taken forever."

Fury sighed annoyed as he sat down at his desk. "What happened to your suit?" I frowned. "What?"

"The damaged suit you turned in. Its sleeve is ripped, burned hems and has blood on it." I turned in the suit to be disposed of and not examined. "I don't want to talk about that."