After spending the last four days researching medical treatments nonstop, The captain of the Heart Pirates was beyond exhausted. He took this time as a time to possibly get a few hours of peaceful sleep before the crew would come back and disturb him. Just as he was about to fall asleep, both Shachi and Penguin came in frantic annoying Law.

"Captain it's terrible! The submarine is broken!"

"Then get a mechanic!" Law could only pinch the bridge of his nose. He refused to look at the two idiots.

"But it's not a mechanical error! The submarine has a hole! The hole is thankfully at the top but if we leave it be, there will be no way for us to submerge in case of an emergency." Penguin explained throughly.

Law sat up in annoyance, wanting nothing more then to go back to sleep. "Very well, continue as ordered to get supplies. I'll find someone." He commanded thinking it would be faster this way if he went and did it himself.

"Yes Captain!" They saluted before running off.

With a sigh, the pirate placed his signature hat on top of his head a sadistic smirk dressed his lips. The pirate walked off his ship and headed towards the port town looking for anyone capable enough to fix his ship good enough for there not to be a leek.

"Hey is that any way to treat someone when you ask for them to work on your crappy sword?! I have the right to refuse your business, you know!" A woman's voice cut through the air, it sounded heavily and enchanting despite how pissed off the person sounds. Law began heading into the direction of the woman's voice, finding himself in front of a blacksmith's shop.

"Convenient."

Upon entering, he saw a beautiful shorter woman arguing with a man twice her size. It was definitely funny to see, a young woman who looks like she hasn't seen a day in battle arguing like a hot head with a muscle head brute. He couldn't keep himself from chuckling, the two haven't realized he hear yet.

"You know a dame like you isn't so bad looking. You know I could forgive you for being a dense woman if you spent the night with me." The drunk muscle head commented.

A look of horror spread across your face, you couldn't believe your ears. The nerve of him!

"Get out right this second! Don't ever come back!" You commanded using your devil fruit, the sound-sound fruit. You allowed the sound of your voice to surround him, and control his senses. He felt completely compelled to follow you wish. And left.

Law still stood there with a smirk on his face, "That was definitely quite interesting." His smirk grew even more seeing your shocked reaction as you finally realized his presence.

"Please forgive that incidence, I'm usually well composed." Law didn't say anything and continued to look at you. That amusement he once had slowly drifting away by the second. "Well is there anything I can do for you, I doubt you would simply want to stay if you only came here to see that show."

"How good are you are fixing submarines?" Law asked as he looked at you. Something about you was captivating, and he wasn't sure what to make of it. He was known as the Surgeon of Death, Dr. Heart Stealer, the Trafalgar Law. He was never even slightly interested in a woman before. So why now.

"Wait. I think you got the wrong place. This is a blacksmith shop. You need either a mechanic or shipwright depending on the situation." You stoped him and tried guiding him to the right location.

"None of the machines are damaged, and my ship is made of metal, not every shipwright can work with that properly. It's not that much to be done and I'll pay you handsomely for your time." Law responded. He know she was right it was perfect sense, but he didn't know why he was trying so desperately for her to do it. He wasn't sick was he?

You gave a sigh before turning your back towards him. "I'll warm you now. I've never done anything like this. But I don't mind seeing what I can do to try and fix your ship." You replied making your way towards the back. You grabbed all your supplies that you could carry since you didn't know exactly what you where dealing with or how big the hole would be.

Once walking back out, you have law a smile "Lead the way pirate."

"So you know." He replied holding the door for you.

"Thank you, it's not hard to figure out. Your ship is a submarine, marines don't use those kinds of ships it would be hard to fight and know if the ship above you is actually friend or foe. But it's a good escape when dealing with marines I'm assuming.I also thought of the possibility of you being undercover, but I feel like you are way too sadistic. You wouldn't put your life out on the line unless it's for someone precious to you. It explains why you were to let a man twice the size of a delicate woman trying to make an honest living fight." You explained your thoughts to him as you followed him to his ship trying to act as innocent as you can to make your last statement even a little bit more believable.

"I wouldn't say delicate. But I'm not going to lie and say it wouldn't have been interesting to see." A smirk still adorned his handsome face. You didn't get a great look at him before but now..

"Pervert." You declared looking away from him in order to hide a blush incase one was there

"Words hurt, um. Sorry, what was your name?" Realization hit him that he never once asked for your name, it wasn't like him. He should have gotten this information before he lead the way to his ship.

"(L/n), (L/n) (Y/n). But just call me (Y/n). It's simpler that way."

"As you say, (Y/n)-ya" a smirk played on his face.

"I'm guess you're Trafalgar Law? Someone from the worst generation?

———
(I'll continue editing this in the morning, I just realized it's around 4:30 am. And I'm tired)