Josh, me and Davina rush to the car . Once I in the car I realized I had been shaking. Josh drove us away quickly trying to get to the compound. When we drove up into the circular driveway Klaus was already waiting. I didn't really want to see him.I must of looked a mess. I was still shaking still and tears were forming in my eyes. My first thought was that he had come to gloat. He opened the car door and gave me a bone crushing hug. I just sat there shocked and tensed.

After, a few minutes Klaus had let go but was looking  all around my body to see if I was hurt.
"Are you okay"? I could see the fear in his eyes. He caressing my cheek trying to comfort me l
"I'm fine. I just want to go inside" I tried sounding a calm as possible. He helped me out of the car and put his arm around my shoulder as we walked into the house. I stopped walking looking back to see Davina and Josh standing outside the car.

"Thank you for protecting me "Davina walked up to me and gave me a hug. "I'm just glad you're okay. Get some rest" Davina encouraged. I nodded.I turned around and continued walking in the house with Klaus.
We came inside the courtyard to find Elijah and Rebecca looking at me with guilt.

"Before you both saying anything it's not your faults. I wasn't hurt and Davina protected me.I had a fun time at the festival.I don't regret it" I gave them a smile. "I don't care what you say it ...is there BLOODY FAULTS. They wanted you go so, badly now look what happened" Klaus yelled."It's not there faults Niklaus. I wanted to go" I pushed his arm off me.
"You know I don't like it when you call me Niklaus love and you jeopardize your safety going there".

I didn't want him banning me from leaving to go out somewhere else. I have to get away from this place and I need Klaus to trust me so I hugged him.This should get him to calm down.
"But I didn't get hurt. Can you please just calm down." He wrapped his arm around my lower back tightly and said a low "hmph" came from him. After, about a couple seconds he let go of me. He was still angry "Go up stairs and rest. I will be up in a little bit" Klaus said.

I looked at Rebecca and Elijah and walked up the steps leaving them alone with Klaus. Well at least I tried to get him to calm down.

Klaus POV
I stood in the courtyard looking at both my siblings I had a flashback of the phone call I got from Davina.

Flashback
I was in the cellar torturing one of the wolves from the pack in the bayou. I've been hearing  things in the quarter that some wolves have been trying to work with some witches to kill me.

"WHERE ARE THE WITCHES WHO ARE  TRYING TO KILL ME" I yelled

The guy didn't answer just smiled. I grabbed a hot iron rod and twirled into the fire next to me. I stuck it through the guys left shoulder. He screamed in pain and I just smiled. "WHAT ARE YOU AND THE WITCHES PLANNING"?He kept quiet again not answering. I was about to stick the rod into his leg I heard the cellar door open."Niklaus your phone is ringing and it's Davina calling" Marcel said.

I looked at the phone in his hand and wiped my  bloody hand on the towel on the table. I grabbed the phone and walked out."Take over for me Marcellus and make him bleed" I smiled looking the guy in his eyes. I answered the call.

"Davina? What is it" I said dryly.
"Klaus, Tara and I were attacked by some werewolves. Tara's fine don't worry she's in the car with me and Josh. We're on our way back."
"DAMN IT. I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LET HER GO WITH YOU . Do you think you can scribe for what pack they're from. "I won't need to. The symbols were on their arms it showed a crescent. They're from crescent moon pack.
"Get here now. I want to see if  Tara is really okay.

Flashback ended
"Why would they attack Tara" Rebekah asked?
"Because they must know she's close to Klaus"Elijah said. "You're right those wolves want me to lose something important just like they lost their Alpha." "Now that I know that the men in the cellar are working with my new pack. They tried to harm Tara I'm going to slaughter their pack but first I'm going to handle the guy in the cellar."

"We will leave in three hours to crescent moon pack."I looked away from my siblings walking up the stairs and headed to the bedroom. I walked into the bedroom seeing Tara asleep curled up in some blankets. I walked over to her and slowly moved the blanket off her head. I slid inside the covers pulling Tara into me. She moved around until she was comfortable.

"You're back "she spoke softly. "Yes, but I'm going to be leaving soon"She sat up abruptly and looked at me with a questionable look.
"Where are you going"?"Somewhere" I responded."Tell me Niklaus." She knows i hate when she calls me that."I'm going to kill the wolves that tried to harm you."

I watched as her face turned into fear.
"No...Klaus you shouldn't kill them.They have families just like you.You killed one of there family members what do YOU expect"? "They hurt you and I can't let anyone who hurts you live. I gave them a chance when I killed there alpha to submit to me but they decided to try to go against me."

"I didn't get hurt so you have no reason to kill them. And if ....you want to kill someone it should be you. You have hurt me more than once.""You won't change my mind. I will slaughter the pack to protect you. And love, I would never kill myself there would be no one to protect you. I have to go now" I explained.

I rolled the covers off my self and stood up.Tara had tears coming out her eyes.I held her head up and kissing her temple.She looked away from me hissing as I walked out of the room.

Tara's POV
Klaus walked out of the room I realized I would be the reason for the slaughter of those wolves.