Meeting

Lydia suddenly woke up in the middle of the night, she thought she heard footsteps but no it was Ryan creepily standing by her side as his hands were in his pocket and eyes were fixed on her.

It was dark Lydia couldn't see the expression on his face. "Why aren't you sleeping?" Lydia asked forcing the words out.

"I kept remembering what you said" Ryan said huskily

"Hmm... What did I say?" Lydia said confused as she laid back down almost dozing off. Ryan kept quiet as he gently bent over and took the sheets up, he laid on the bed slowly and pulled Lydia into him, she smiled as his cold hands touched her and she was pleased to know she had an effect on him.

"Who are you Lydia Williams?"Ryan asked but Lydia was fast asleep.

                                 ~************~

Lydia woke up at the unbearable sound of the knock on the door, she sat up slowly bewildered to see that Ryan was not by her side, she cursed underneath her breath and went ahead to get the door and asked "who is it?"

"I'm here to give you your breakfast" Lydia opened the door and the waiter walked in with the food and left after giving Lydia a note from Ryan.

"I had to go to the meeting early, Rob will come pick you up" Lydia read out loud and rolled her eyes, scurrying to the bathroom to  freshen up.

Lydia ate to her satisfaction and strolled around the beach until Rob came to pick her up and he also brought a new iphone and clothes for her to change into, she smiled remembering how he smashed her phone. Lydia noticed they weren't going straight home so she asked Rob where he was taking her.

"I am not allowed to tell you mam" he said, his eyes fixed on the road.

Lydia frowned, she was not a fan of surprises, she kept quiet through out the ride. She decided to go down her memory lane as she touched her lips lightly with her index and middle finger and slide it away slowly, biting her lips, she closed her eyes and her first kiss scene came replaying, she smiled but jerk awake when Rob spoke

"We are here mam" Rob said and Lydia raised her head and peaked from the car window that was slightly open, to see that they were in a park.

Lydia wondered if Ryan owned the park too. She saw Ryan sitting in a wooden chair far away from them with his leg crossed, he was  starring straight at her, Lydia only raised an eyebrow, she got down from the car and walked to Ryan.

Ryan was still quiet, he patted the chair telling her to take her sit. Ryan was quiet for about five minutes then broke the silence and said.

"Deep down I hoped she really had a child for me" Ryan said as he watched the kids playing, he had no idea why he decided to believe Mary this time, he should have known but he thought a child would help him a lot.

Lydia didn't know how Ryan felt but she slide her hands around his back and laid her head on his shoulder.

"Mary has been imprisoned" Ryan said softly

"I thought she was crazy"

"She acted it out, Mary was never crazy" Ryan said, his eyes still fixed on the kids.

"You really want kids?"

"Five hours ago, yes but now I don't really know"

"Was she special?" Lydia asked, then Ryan looked at her and his lips curve a little "No, Mary was never special, I just thought it'd be good if I had kids"

"Hmm" Lydia said and smiled. They start and watched the kids in the park for a while when Ryan got a call and went back to the company while Rob and Corner took Lydia home.

As soon as Lydia entered the mansion, the three junior maids rushed to her with a smiling face.

"How have you been?" Rel asked, taking her bag from her.

"Oh.. I've been good" Lydia said, she was caught of guard.

"Mr Ryan isn't with you?" Lia asked and Lydia only nodded as they walked into the house.

"But his friend and stepbrother are here waiting for him" Sonia said.

"Oh really?" Lydia said and got nervous instantly she didn't expect they would be around.

"Hellooo" Raphael, Ryan stepbrother greeted smiling at her as he offered his hand for a shake. But Steve distracted her as he greeted her from afar.

"Hello Lydia, didn't Ryan come with you?". He asked.

"No he didn't, I... don't think he knows you are here". Lydia answered.

"We called him an hour ago" Steve explained as he sipped his wine after.

"He's probably busy... tell me Lydia, staying here hasn't bore you right?" Raph asked as he moved closer to Lydia, she suddenly furrowed her eyebrows and Steve did as well.

"No, absolutely not" Lydia replied and stepped back.

"Raph, what are you doing?" Steve asked placing his wine down.

"I'm only tryna get to know her" Raphael answered, his eyes fixed on her boobs, he bit his lips and moved closer.

Suddenly Lydia felt someone push her aside and a heavy blow landed on Raphael's jaw, Lydia saw it was Ryan and gasped trying to pull him away from Raphael.

"Ryan no!" Lydia yelled.

"Ryan stop!" Steve yelled at the same time.

While Steve tried holding him too but Ryan kept hitting his face as Raphael kept yelling and groaning in pain, he couldn't fight back, he was pinned to the ground, Lydia tried to pull his hand away but he accidentally hit her nose with his elbow.

Lydia yelled in pain and fell to the ground instantly, Ryan heard and turned away from Raphael and went straight to Lydia, he saw her nose was bleeding and made her stand, he gently and quietly made her sit on the chair and walked straight to the kitchen. Raphael took that chance to flee.

"Are you okay?" Steve asked her walking closer to her.

"Hmm" Lydia hummed.

"Back off Steve!" Ryan said raising his voice and Steve decided to be obedient as he brought the first aid box towards Lydia and helped her with her nose.

"You shouldn't butt in when I'm hitting anyone" Ryan said to Lydia while cleaning her nose.

Steve furrowed his eyebrow, he was surprised to see Ryan behave the way he did.